Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Issues with 138-in-1 dip switch mod

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    DC

    Posts
    30

    Issues with 138-in-1 dip switch mod

    I'm having issues getting the 138-in-1 dip switch mod to work. I applied GadgetUK's stability fixes, and the prebuilt dipswitch purchased from nornor1. I am unsure if I damaged something while trying to apply GadgetUK's fixes, or if I simply used the wrong capacitors. None of the voltage values for the required capacitors were listed, only their uf values were, so I just picked random voltages. I am unsure if this makes much of a difference. All of the graphics are corrupted and there is no sound, I recorded a video of it.

    Last edited by someitalian123; 01-20-2020 at 01:23 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •