Golden warning Stickers

neo-ced

New Challenger
Hi there, anyone here knows where I can find these golden warnings for games released after 1995 ?

I need to replace one that is in bad shape but I don't know how to get them off my spare MVS ones without damaging them :/

neo-ced

New Challenger
Oh no :(

Forgot to add that I'm looking for Japanese one... I haven't found anything but English ones on the store :(

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Oh no :(

Forgot to add that I'm looking for Japanese one... I haven't found anything but English ones on the store :(

Seems a bit of an extreme to worry over a gold warning sticker on an MVS cart of all things. You should just keep it as it is. It gives it character.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Seems a bit of an extreme to worry over a gold warning sticker on an MVS cart of all things. You should just keep it as it is. It gives it character.

Don't you dare present a logical, reasonable way to look at things. I WANT MY FUCKING GOLDEN STICKER!!

neo-ced

New Challenger
I'm talking about transferring some stickers onto some of my AES where the cases have been changed (due to some damages or converts) ;)

Don't you dare present a logical, reasonable way to look at things. I WANT MY FUCKING GOLDEN STICKER!!
YESSSSS I WANT THEM !!! :buttrock:

At www.neooldstore.com you get the japanese ones.
Thanks Rton :)

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'm talking about transferring some stickers onto some of my AES where the cases have been changed (due to some damages or converts) ;)

I don't know. The way I see it, not having that sticker or it being damaged shows that the cart has had some kind of history from changing hands over the years before you had obtained it. To me it's the same outlook as people who collect old coins. They want that rough shape to remain on the coin and ultimately it helps keep a sort of sentimental value to it.

If you're just doing this to sell the games off later then more power to you I suppose but if you're doing it to collect them, then there's no real reason to slap new stickers other then your own self-gratification of having a shiny shelf of games. As you get older you might realize that in the end not everything has to be perfect.

My own game collection so to speak is mostly complete titles but while not all in perfect condition I'm content with what I have.

Last edited:

neo-ced

New Challenger
I don't know. The way I see it, not having that sticker or it being damaged shows that the cart has had some kind of history from changing hands over the years before you had obtained it. To me it's the same outlook as people who collect old coins. They want that rough shape to remain on the coin and ultimately it helps keep a sort of sentimental value to it.
I like your way of seeing things. Tho I have some of those games since 15 years and converted some of them.
And I see that some of them convertions should have a sticker on to be more accurate (cause they were released after 1995) so I want to correct this "mistake"

For the old ones, it's just a matter of "restauration" and embellishment (don't know if this word exist in English ^^) to have all my cards to a same level. Two of them only...

If you're just doing this to sell the games off later then more power to you I suppose but if you're doing it to collect them, then there's no real reason to slap new stickers other then your own self-gratification of having a shiny shelf of games. As you get older you might realize that in the end not everything has to be perfect.
Not for sell, that's why I want to get them to their best shape. Btw, I'm already an old thing who likes to fix stuffs so it is just to occupy myself more than to have a shiny shelf full of games.

My own game collection so to speak is mostly complete titles but while not all in perfect condition I'm content with what I have.
Good for you ;)

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I just saw a guy buy a second copy of Blazing Star because the label was better. Like WTF? Once the game is original who cares!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I just saw a guy buy a second copy of Blazing Star because the label was better. Like WTF? Once the game is original who cares!

Wait what? You mean you don't understand why people buy paper that's in better condition? But that's the pillar of the neo geo economy!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
A lot of legit games just never had that gold warning label to begin with. It doesn't need to be added.