Thread: Golden warning Stickers

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Lightbulb Golden warning Stickers

Hi there, anyone here knows where I can find these golden warnings for games released after 1995 ?

I need to replace one that is in bad shape but I don't know how to get them off my spare MVS ones without damaging them :/

Bashful Neophyte

You can buy them at the neostore: https://www.neostore.com/Gold-warnin...ish-p/1571.htm

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Rtron View Post
    Thanks

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Oh no

Forgot to add that I'm looking for Japanese one... I haven't found anything but English ones on the store

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by neo-ced View Post
    Oh no

Forgot to add that I'm looking for Japanese one... I haven't found anything but English ones on the store
    Seems a bit of an extreme to worry over a gold warning sticker on an MVS cart of all things. You should just keep it as it is. It gives it character.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    Seems a bit of an extreme to worry over a gold warning sticker on an MVS cart of all things. You should just keep it as it is. It gives it character.
    Don't you dare present a logical, reasonable way to look at things. I WANT MY FUCKING GOLDEN STICKER!!

Bashful Neophyte

At www.neooldstore.com you get the japanese ones.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

I'm talking about transferring some stickers onto some of my AES where the cases have been changed (due to some damages or converts)

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Don't you dare present a logical, reasonable way to look at things. I WANT MY FUCKING GOLDEN STICKER!!
    YESSSSS I WANT THEM !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rtron View Post
    At www.neooldstore.com you get the japanese ones.
    Thanks Rton

Bashful Neophyte

No Problem!

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by neo-ced View Post
    I'm talking about transferring some stickers onto some of my AES where the cases have been changed (due to some damages or converts)
    I don't know. The way I see it, not having that sticker or it being damaged shows that the cart has had some kind of history from changing hands over the years before you had obtained it. To me it's the same outlook as people who collect old coins. They want that rough shape to remain on the coin and ultimately it helps keep a sort of sentimental value to it.

If you're just doing this to sell the games off later then more power to you I suppose but if you're doing it to collect them, then there's no real reason to slap new stickers other then your own self-gratification of having a shiny shelf of games. As you get older you might realize that in the end not everything has to be perfect.

My own game collection so to speak is mostly complete titles but while not all in perfect condition I'm content with what I have.
    Last edited by Viewpoint; 01-15-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

I don't know. The way I see it, not having that sticker or it being damaged shows that the cart has had some kind of history from changing hands over the years before you had obtained it. To me it's the same outlook as people who collect old coins. They want that rough shape to remain on the coin and ultimately it helps keep a sort of sentimental value to it.
    I like your way of seeing things. Tho I have some of those games since 15 years and converted some of them.
    And I see that some of them convertions should have a sticker on to be more accurate (cause they were released after 1995) so I want to correct this "mistake"

For the old ones, it's just a matter of "restauration" and embellishment (don't know if this word exist in English ^^) to have all my cards to a same level. Two of them only...

If you're just doing this to sell the games off later then more power to you I suppose but if you're doing it to collect them, then there's no real reason to slap new stickers other then your own self-gratification of having a shiny shelf of games. As you get older you might realize that in the end not everything has to be perfect.
    Not for sell, that's why I want to get them to their best shape. Btw, I'm already an old thing who likes to fix stuffs so it is just to occupy myself more than to have a shiny shelf full of games.

My own game collection so to speak is mostly complete titles but while not all in perfect condition I'm content with what I have.
    Good for you

NEST Puppet

I just saw a guy buy a second copy of Blazing Star because the label was better. Like WTF? Once the game is original who cares!

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by kidchameleon1 View Post
    I just saw a guy buy a second copy of Blazing Star because the label was better. Like WTF? Once the game is original who cares!
    Wait what? You mean you don't understand why people buy paper that's in better condition? But that's the pillar of the neo geo economy!

NEST Puppet

He phrased it a "label upgrade". I sh1t you not, what is the world coming to???

B
    ASS
    IC

Quote Originally Posted by kidchameleon1 View Post
    He phrased it a "label upgrade". I sh1t you not, what is the world coming to???
    Self upgrades are illogical

A lot of legit games just never had that gold warning label to begin with. It doesn't need to be added.

Thread Information