Going to Japan in April. Where to buy NeoGeo/retro stuff?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
training in Okinawan Karate. trained in Thailand in Muay Thai for a year before heading to Okinawa. I have traveled extensively around the world exploring different martial art styles.

"I really wish I was Ryu from Street Fighter"

Lord Igniz

n00b
Ooh here comes the karate kid!
Years ago, I would have engaged in your middle-school banter and responded with an equally egregious insult, but through years of training in MMA I have learned to control both my body and my mind. If the only enjoyment you receive in life is shitposting, then I wish you the best of luck, mate.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
does your hair turn gold when you're really in the fightan spirit?

Sometimes I grab my chest like Sagat and pretend I'm the Emperor of Muay Thai

it's just your arteries acting up.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Nah he just arches his back and says, "Oh? You're approaching me?"

jojo-menacing-png.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Years ago, I would have engaged in your middle-school banter and responded with an equally egregious insult, but through years of training in MMA I have learned to control both my body and my mind. If the only enjoyment you receive in life is shitposting, then I wish you the best of luck, mate.

Talk to me like that again and I'll ban you.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member

Are you able to raise your cholesterol just so you can lower it?

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
I'd watch out - I fought Igniz several times in KoF 2001 - he is a cheating bastard with those infinite whip lashes...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
...horrible things in the past, but as has pretty much every single nation at some point in their history.

Right, can one honestly say to be proud of being a Japanese, German, American etc.? If one can, then what would that mean?

Years ago, I would have engaged in your middle-school banter and responded with an equally egregious insult, but through years of training in MMA I have learned to control both my body and my mind.

So there is something you have to control to begin with, right?

Those questions are a bait btw, don't fall for it Lord.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

You realize talking to people like this makes you look like an ass right? It's fine if you don't let yourself get provoked but the whole "I've trained my body and mind to resist trolls" just comes off as silly.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

Boring

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
Just to say even when I lived in Japan around 2009, the opportunity of finding rare games at good prices in Tokyo had already come to an end. I'm not sure when things changed but probably around the second half of that decade (when I was there around 2003 you could still find good deals), things transitioned pretty fast. It used to be game shop owners from around the world coming to Tokyo to pick up good deals, but once online stores and ebay sellers started doing the same it just sent the prices way up, way too fast.

rodolfocm

Another Striker
Just to say even when I lived in Japan around 2009, the opportunity of finding rare games at good prices in Tokyo had already come to an end. I'm not sure when things changed but probably around the second half of that decade (when I was there around 2003 you could still find good deals), things transitioned pretty fast. It used to be game shop owners from around the world coming to Tokyo to pick up good deals, but once online stores and ebay sellers started doing the same it just sent the prices way up, way too fast.

That's the impression that I had when I went there in 2015. Well, guess I will have to just buy stuff in eBay. Thanks for the information!

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
high-end games are most costy in Japan - low to mid-level stuff will be most likely still cheaper in Japan than eBay.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Right, can one honestly say to be proud of being a Japanese, German, American etc.? If one can, then what would that mean?

What's wrong with that, why can't you be proud of your heritage ?

Do you think Mongolians are ashamed for what Genghis Khan did ? Or better yet look at the Italians, they are one of the proudest people and they hold no shame; even though they started the whole fascism/Axis shit and then flipped sides.

Every culture that exists to this day did indeed massacre others to become what they are today, but that doesn't mean we should be ashamed of our heritage.

Racism is a highest form of ignorance, but internalized racism is just plain nonsense. You can be proud of your heritage and not be racist.

I am of Iranian origin and I love Iran, but I also love USA. I don't even hate Trump either I respect his gangsterism.

but anyways enough with this jabroni half and half mumbo jumbo; @rodolfocm can you cop me some used officewoman panties bro :drool:

maxresdefault.jpg

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member

I once fought and beat up 17 guys with nothing but a chair and a step ladder, but you don't see me flexing about it on a bunch of 30 year old guys on a 20 year old forum about a 40 year old Japanese video games.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I've seen those panties for sale not just in vending machines over there, might pick a few up as souvenirs for family.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I always wonder how they make those panties, there's no way in hell those are really "used". Probably sprayed with some sort of chemical produced in the Worcestershire Sauce style.

I pity the fool who not only gets off to that but actually deposits money in that machine

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
tricked once a friend of mine from Germany into going into the fetish corner in one of those half-legal adult shops..

he almost puked :D