DEV : Playstation adaptor for NeoGEo MVS AES

Xrider

n00b
Hello,

i have just finish my dev on the adaptor for NeoGeo.

You can show it at :

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Maybe... just maybe... you should've made an intro thread before hawking your products...

And possibly get the OK from one of the mods... because I hate to admit this...

New Member... French... No references... Selling a product after ONE post.... may not go down well with the crazies around here...

Just sayin'... you may need some sort of protection and guidance man... GEEZ!

xROTx

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
+CO

as in name change...? Not in 'care of'.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Xrider the ribbed condom

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Where would we be without Rot to protect us from people actually making things for our system?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Kinda cool but a moot point when you can accomplish the same thing with an undamned usb decoder + brooks PS3/PS4 adapter. I do like the build quality of PS1/PS2 controllers vs PS3/PS4.

Xrider

n00b
It will not be for sale, this project will be an open source project, I am not here to make money, I just want to add my contribution to the NeoGeo scene and share it with you.

Yes, I'm French and proud of it, hello everyone

This adapter is compatible with the "Non dualshock" PS1 pads.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I guess I should apologize then!

Sorry mister!

whats the x about then tho...is it just supposed to be ignored like how there were heaps of tags like that back in xbox 360 times?
sorry,,about thinking adult at the sight of X ...lots of us here are that old ? that well movies were called that.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
The X is a clear homage to the best product SNK ever released to market...

:glee:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Where would we be without Rot to protect us from people actually making things for our system?

PFFTT... I didn't even get brutal yet...

You will never understand that i could ignore this.... and then some fuckwit would start a "Z'OMG... he's French... and selling shit on his first post..."...

Then I'd have to actually work... this way... I can tell everyone I'm here and it makes life easier...

This is why I iz mod... and you like WWE...

xROTx

neo-ced

New Challenger
It will not be for sale, this project will be an open source project, I am not here to make money, I just want to add my contribution to the NeoGeo scene and share it with you.
Yes, I'm French and proud of it, hello everyone
This adapter is compatible with the "Non dualshock" PS1 pads

Hi there Xrider. French too (région Parisienne mais exilé au Canada :D )
Welcome here and thanks for sharing your project and contributing to the NEOGEO community ;)

As the system is pretty dead, it's always great to see something new out there and people trying to bring something to it (even if it is an controller adaptor)
If I may suggest one thing to your design (from a practical perspective) :
I found out that tases kind of object should always be accessible from the front. It is better for plugging the controllers.
I think you did this because your slot is standing Upright but most people have them on an horizontal position.

Keep up man ;)

kei_dash

n00b
Thank you very much for sharing the source code and how to assemble the pcb and its components. :glee: