Pic of 27 NEO-GEO MVS marquee inserts

joemagiera

n00b
I'm getting ready to offer up my NEO-GEO MVS carts for sale. I was too lazy to take individual pics of each of the marquee insert mini-translites, so I took just one group pic.

Just throwing it up here as I thought is was a nice pic and people might like to see it.

edited: changed from "controls cards" to the proper name "marquee inserts". I didn't know what to call them. I've never had any NEO-GEO stuff before.

Also, to all the replies, don't worry, I won't bother you or post here anymore. They will be posted for sale with prices in KLOV shortly.

Joe

Attachments

• NEO-GEO_MVS_controls_cards1rl.jpg
    NEO-GEO_MVS_controls_cards1rl.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I'm getting ready to offer up my NEO-GEO MVS carts for sale. I was too lazy to take individual pics of each of the controls cards, so I took just one group pic.

Just throwing it up here as I thought is was a nice pic and people might like to see it.

Translation: I can't post in the market yet, so I'm going to post up a picture of something everyone here has seen, along with my email, so hopefully offers roll in.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Controls cards? You mean mini marquee. Get it right.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Controls cards?

Glad I wasn’t the only one asking that question lol
I clicked just to learn what sort of component a neogeo “mvs controls card” actually was. I didn’t realize this was just a sales thread. oh well

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
never sent a price from that other mess

pretty sure he had a 'lot' of carts that was sketchily posted before?