NG DEV announces new shmup between April & June

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
why aren't you calling rot a coward hmmmmm???? is it because he's a mod and you are the actual coward?

The proverbial cock of authority is firmly in place in that guys throat, leaking the juice of his life.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
ps: ur a phag ultra

???????

I don't remember insulting you so far, but I suppose you are the typical example of "union to the flock" at any price. Sheep level activated!

:lolz:

why aren't you calling rot a coward hmmmmm???? is it because he's a mod and you are the actual coward?

So far Rot has been very cautious with me. Analyze it if you want, but I see no reason to call him a coward.
I have been entering here, in this pestilent place, for years to laugh at users like you ... I have said and spoken authentic barbarities and humiliated many trolls (such as you).

There is a group of collectors who do not participate here and who have had a lot of fun with each insult and with every response I leave written to all that "flock" of losers. (losers like you)

Seriously ... I think Rot has been very patient with me. I participate in 11 national and international forums and Rot has been a benevolent mod.

Rot knows perfectly well that I don't give a shit about being able to stay here or not. This is pure fun for me. Because of all this, I think I owed an apology to the many peaceful users, and it has been.

So no, I'm not going to call Rot a coward. I think it has been quite fair so far, even if now he ban my account. (believe me dog, I've laughed at you to infinity :lolz:) (the same with lachlan and other scum)

I thank Rot for allowing me to laugh so much at the expense of some garbage like you. I appreciate every time I've seen you jump like monkeys in a zoo, when I showed something new, or when I talked about my religion, my country, my culture, my people etc. It is unparalleled to see how far human bitterness, envy and soul burning with rage. It was very funny, really. So, I consider that Rot has the right to call my attention to my tone. It has made me funny to be confused with a "Spanish fascist" but it is normal when nobody knows anything about you, or knows you in person.

Many laughs !!!! THANKS!!!!!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
???????

I don't remember insulting you so far, but I suppose you are the typical example of "union to the flock" at any price. Sheep level activated!

It was not a counter-insult but a mere statement of fact. Fagit. :keke:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
???????

So far Rot has been very cautious with me. Analyze it if you want, but I see no reason to call him a coward.
I have been entering here, in this pestilent place, for years to laugh at users like you ... I have said and spoken authentic barbarities and humiliated many trolls (such as you).

There is a group of collectors who do not participate here and who have had a lot of fun with each insult and with every response I leave written to all that "flock" of losers. (losers like you)

Seriously ... I think Rot has been very patient with me. I participate in 11 national and international forums and Rot has been a benevolent mod.

Rot knows perfectly well that I don't give a shit about being able to stay here or not. This is pure fun for me. Because of all this, I think I owed an apology to the many peaceful users, and it has been.

So no, I'm not going to call Rot a coward. I think it has been quite fair so far, even if now he ban my account. (believe me dog, I've laughed at you to infinity :lolz:) (the same with lachlan and other scum)

I thank Rot for allowing me to laugh so much at the expense of some garbage like you. I appreciate every time I've seen you jump like monkeys in a zoo, when I showed something new, or when I talked about my religion, my country, my culture, my people etc. It is unparalleled to see how far human bitterness, envy and soul burning with rage. It was very funny, really. So, I consider that Rot has the right to call my attention to my tone. It has made me funny to be confused with a "Spanish fascist" but it is normal when nobody knows anything about you, or knows you in person.

Many laughs !!!! THANKS!!!!!

11 forums?! Whoa! What a man.

-SD-

Camel Slug
So basically he likes showing off the shit he’s purchased in as many places as possible to get ‘likes’ and feel some sort of validation... looks like some deep psychological problems there. Also, he’s a complete twat.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
looks like some deep psychological problems there. Also, he’s a complete twat.

Also, almost this entire thread has been about him and not about the game mentioned in thread's first post.

Looks like he's found some serious fuel for his fire, no wonder he's active in 11 forums.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Ultra only likes ngdev because they are German.
nah but just a small clarification, I know you are something of a wolf in sheep's clothing, someone who carries the banner of Catholicism in a very conservative manner. I don't trust you and people of your type.
That said I appreciate you openly saying that you are not a Franco supporter. All the messing around aside.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Announced on their facebook page in a post regarding Kraut Buster 2nd run delivery update;

"New NEOGEO game:

The next new vertizontal NEOGEO shmup made by our CGI graphics team (Razion/Fast Striker) will be announced for MVS between April and June."

Order now, play in 2034!
New NEOGEO game:
The next new vertizontal NEOGEO shmup made by our CGI graphics team (Razion/Fast Striker) will be announced for MVS between April and June.
Playstation 4:
Gunlord X is now in addition to the Switch eShop also worldwide available for PS4 in the PSN.
We wish you a happy new year,
NGDEV

ohh, I was going to say just be patient and wait for a ps4 release because I thought gunlord wasnt that old but when I searched for it here I couldn't even go back to where I would find an announcement just wtb's that were as old as like 2012! I was thinking it was only 5 years ago.

this is just prehype until the next prehype announcement (that they cant even specify a MONTH for!silly... ''What month will we announce thinking about doing something we will eventually actually start working on? Doesnt matter!!! Lets pre announce 1/4 of a year before, ya know so suckers can start saving to fund us for the pre development''

Last edited:

Missile

Another Striker
NGDevteam don't seem to making as many Neo Geo games as they were. Its like Krautbuster killed them. I think they went a bit mad trying to make it like Metal Slug + Contra and trying to put everyone's opinions/ideas in there rather than keeping focus on what they wanted to make.