Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 142

Thread: NG DEV announces new shmup between April & June

  1. #101
    man of the people Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Redmond, WA

    Posts
    19,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    If you studied History...

    Not all Nazi members were bad people... they were just doing what had to be done to survive... Normal people joining up because they were sick of inflation and a poor life...

    OF COURSE... they're a LOT of examples of bad Nazi's all over the history channels...

    I don't particularly like you... but I have ignored most calls to nuke your account...

    However, my tolerance isn't infinite and you should tone down your posts and views otherwise one day I may decide that merging a Spanish Fascist's account with a known scammer is something to do over a drunken weekend..

  2. #102
    B
    ASS
    IC
    basic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ???

    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    shroom is one of the good ones

  3. #103
    Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Karou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US

    Posts
    4,664
    uhhmm.......?! well, thats not much of an excuse for those behaviours.

    please check the following: https://www.healthline.com/health/me...alth/sociopath
    Last edited by Karou; 01-20-2020 at 10:42 PM.

  4. #104
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    12,358
    Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    shroom is one of the good ones
    Herr Shroom and his Super Sexy pals.

  5. #105
    Who?
    Atro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Game Room.

    Posts
    8,454
    I wonder when the dead corpse of the cow has completely dried out, if the vultures will still try to milk the rotten bones out of it...

    Whats coming next? Neo Jiggsaw Masters?

    I wont deny I'd fall over a Final Fight port right away if there was one. But namely because that would be a brutal exploit (if done right), and because it's a freakin GOOD game!

    Leave the Neo for once... jeez

    edit: sorry... I thought I was in the Neotris thread
    Last edited by Atro; 01-21-2020 at 10:50 AM.

  6. #106
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Mmmhh....

    I still don't get it...

    You posted this same picture twice in my replies now... and I don't get it...

    Explain it to me....

    xROTx

  7. #107
    man of the people Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Redmond, WA

    Posts
    19,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    You posted this same picture twice in my replies now... and I don't get it...
    No I didn't.

  8. #108
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    No I didn't.
    Explain it anyway...

    xROTx

  9. #109
    Moterator. theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

    Posts
    5,749
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Explain it anyway...

    xROTx
    He's calling you a fagit

  10. #110
    Southtown Cop

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    6,561
    Hint 1: It's a little shooter with derivative gameplay.
    Hint 2: Staying under it won't hurt.
    Hint 3: Do or do not, there is no try.

  11. #111
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    12,358
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    Hint 1: It's a little shooter with derivative gameplay.
    Hint 2: Staying under it won't hurt.
    Hint 3: Do or do not, there is no try.
    You giving hints is like getting directions from a fish.

  12. #112
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,869
    Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    He's calling you a fagit
    I've been called worse...

    xROTx

  13. #113
    Southtown Cop

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    6,561
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    You giving hints is like getting directions from a fish.
    Haha, serves me right for being less obvious. So, here goes obvious...

    Hint: Shroom is one of the good ones ;).

  14. #114
    Moterator. theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

    Posts
    5,749
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    Haha, serves me right for being less obvious. So, here goes obvious...

    Hint: Shroom is one of the good ones .

    The good fagit.

  15. #115
    Southtown Cop

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    6,561

  16. #116
    man of the people Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Redmond, WA

    Posts
    19,404
    I mean, say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.

  17. #117
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    12,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    I mean, say what you want about the tenets of National Socialism, Dude, at least it's an ethos.
    I had a guy at work tell me National Socialism was a left wing political movement because of the word 'socialism'.

  18. #118
    man of the people Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Redmond, WA

    Posts
    19,404
    what was all that hubdub with the soviets about back then?

  19. #119
    Mr. Big's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post

    I don't particularly like you... but I have ignored most calls to nuke your account...

    However, my tolerance isn't infinite and you should tone down your posts and views otherwise one day I may decide that merging a Spanish Fascist's account with a known scammer is something to do over a drunken weekend..
    I know to recognize when my "tone" has passed the line of respect.
    Answering a troll is pleasant, but it creates a disturbance among peaceful users. And I understand it.

    I find it strange that you speak of a Spanish fascist, because I am not a fascist. I am not a fan of Franco either, nor do I defend his legacy, as others have insinuated in other threads and other posts. Franco killed 4,000 civilian prisoners in the city of Badajoz in a single day. How could someone defend that policy?

    I apologize to anyone who has felt disturbed by my tone, because I only wanted to answer the four or five trolls that swarm around this place. Of course, that some Argentine idiot calls me Nazi is an insult to me. And I only answer with some contempt those who try to insult me. I am not a Nazi, nor do I believe in national socialism. I do not like injustice. And I know many Nazis who have done much wrongfully.

    I understand that some of my answers here have bothered, especially those who only come here to talk about NGDEV. To them and only to them I owe this apology. As much as I enjoy answering trolls, not everyone deserves to read this. That's what the war room is for.

    Anyway, Rot, you may think that I am a Spanish fascist if you want. It really is not important.

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  20. #120
    B
    ASS
    IC
    basic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ???

    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    I know to recognize when my "tone" has passed the line of respect.
    Answering a troll is pleasant, but it creates a disturbance among peaceful users. And I understand it.

    I find it strange that you speak of a Spanish fascist, because I am not a fascist. I am not a fan of Franco either, nor do I defend his legacy, as others have insinuated in other threads and other posts. Franco killed 4,000 civilian prisoners in the city of Badajoz in a single day. How could someone defend that policy?

    I apologize to anyone who has felt disturbed by my tone, because I only wanted to answer the four or five trolls that swarm around this place. Of course, that some Argentine idiot calls me Nazi is an insult to me. And I only answer with some contempt those who try to insult me. I am not a Nazi, nor do I believe in national socialism. I do not like injustice. And I know many Nazis who have done much wrongfully.

    I understand that some of my answers here have bothered, especially those who only come here to talk about NGDEV. To them and only to them I owe this apology. As much as I enjoy answering trolls, not everyone deserves to read this. That's what the war room is for.

    Anyway, Rot, you may think that I am a Spanish fascist if you want. It really is not important.
    kowtowing like a coward

  21. #121
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    12,358
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    I know to recognize when my "tone" has passed the line of respect.
    Answering a troll is pleasant, but it creates a disturbance among peaceful users. And I understand it.

    I find it strange that you speak of a Spanish fascist, because I am not a fascist. I am not a fan of Franco either, nor do I defend his legacy, as others have insinuated in other threads and other posts. Franco killed 4,000 civilian prisoners in the city of Badajoz in a single day. How could someone defend that policy?

    I apologize to anyone who has felt disturbed by my tone, because I only wanted to answer the four or five trolls that swarm around this place. Of course, that some Argentine idiot calls me Nazi is an insult to me. And I only answer with some contempt those who try to insult me. I am not a Nazi, nor do I believe in national socialism. I do not like injustice. And I know many Nazis who have done much wrongfully.

    I understand that some of my answers here have bothered, especially those who only come here to talk about NGDEV. To them and only to them I owe this apology. As much as I enjoy answering trolls, not everyone deserves to read this. That's what the war room is for.

    Anyway, Rot, you may think that I am a Spanish fascist if you want. It really is not important.
    Weak.

  22. #122
    Mr. Big's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    211
    Two good examples ...

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  23. #123
    Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Karou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US

    Posts
    4,664
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    I know to recognize when my "tone" has passed the line of respect. And I understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    Two good examples ...

    derpa derr doo wop doo!


    uh yeah I am gonna oh wait, NO I am not but yeah wait... durrrr.

  24. #124
    N00b of Syougi Burning Fight!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Korea (Brazil)

    Posts
    208
    LADS..... Everybody gangsta.... until the ellipsis radar start talking........

    xBurningFight!!x

    ps: ur a phag ultra

  25. #125
    B
    ASS
    IC
    basic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ???

    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    Two good examples ...
    why aren't you calling rot a coward hmmmmm???? is it because he's a mod and you are the actual coward?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •