NG DEV announces new shmup between April & June

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
... but 4 years after preorder to get product and in the AES case still going on 5 years now?
Would you be able to do it best?
Could you be able to make a game like KB in less than 4 years and send it to the customers?
I want to see it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Would you be able to do it best?
Could you be able to make a game like KB in less than 4 years and send it to the customers?
I want to see it.

Your argument is stupid, they're taking the piss when they announce a pre order without giving concrete release dates. Instead they leave you hanging by a thread for years.

Tell me, why are you so defensive? God forbid someone point out the bullshit you oh so easily swallow.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Your argument is stupid, they're taking the piss when they announce a pre order without giving concrete release dates. Instead they leave you hanging by a thread for years.

Tell me, why are you so defensive? God forbid someone point out the bullshit you oh so easily swallow.

He's defensive because he's a SWAT team member and his attitude saves lives.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
the interest rates are not too sexy though...

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object

No, what is really stupid is to see a coward like you throw up tears and tears because some fans in their spare time do not finish a game of great quality in less than 4 years. You talk about them as if they were making a Tetris clone and it's not like that.

They are about to demonstrate that with patience and hard work you can get to realize a project of the caliber of KB. Nothing easy, all merit. And by the way, I'm not in defensive mode. Do not make me laugh. I am simply answering your absurd complaint. It is very easy to write your absurd paragraph of wisdom here. But you know that you would NEVER be able to make a game like KB for yourself. And you know it's truth, little hobbit.
Keep crying all you want...

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
No, what is really stupid is to see a coward like you throw up tears and tears because some fans in their spare time do not finish a game of great quality in less than 4 years. You talk about them as if they were making a Tetris clone and it's not like that.

They are about to demonstrate that with patience and hard work you can get to realize a project of the caliber of KB. Nothing easy, all merit. And by the way, I'm not in defensive mode. Do not make me laugh. I am simply answering your absurd complaint. It is very easy to write your absurd paragraph of wisdom here. But you know that you would NEVER be able to make a game like KB for yourself. And you know it's truth, little hobbit.
Keep crying all you want...

wtf is wrong with you. you obvious have some masculinity issues to consistently equate everyone as cowards because they disagree with you or are critical of you. obviously we aren't as manly as you with your gay ass swat vest that you post to get validation from a bunch of gamers.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Why does it take so long for them to package it anyway? The game is made and other people with less resources can get carts put together??

Because at this point it's likely a lot of people dont want the game anymore and will just toss it up for sale to get their money back. Which would flood the market and cause the value to go down. In turn pissing off the French guys who bought 5 copies for their shelf.

NG: Dev team is a joke, it's good to see people are starting to realize that.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I don’t have an issue with them opening early pre-orders, but they should keep the orders open at least until the game is finished.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
you obvious have some masculinity issues to consistently equate everyone as cowards

The "masculinity issues" has nothing to do with being a coward. You have the issue, idiot, that you link masculinity with cowardice. Are there no courage and cowardice in women? Damn begging dog ... Your intelligence is at the level of what you screw up every day.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I think honestly they use "preorders" to fulfill what they have already sold. So this new game they are doing will pay for getting the AES stuff out. Just my opinion though.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
The "masculinity issues" has nothing to do with being a coward. You have the issue, idiot, that you link masculinity with cowardice. Are there no courage and cowardice in women? Damn begging dog ... Your intelligence is at the level of what you screw up every day.

How does cowardice come into play with regards to anything lachlan said? You guys are arguing about NG Dev's funding strategy and release schedule...I do not see where courage comes into play, dipshit.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member

I'd guess small dick, insufficient salary, marriage issues and zero friends.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
I do not see where courage comes into play, dipshit.

I see you have stopped linking cowardice with masculinity after the lesson.
That's how I like it, mangy dog, obedient and attentive.
Keep behaving well, and remember: Cowardice has nothing to do with masculinity, because there are cowardly women and men, just as there are brave women and men.
Put yourself in your mental poverty and enjoy the lesson, puppy.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Just got in from a night on the lash.

Thought this might make some sense once drubk.

Noppe still dont know what the fuck you talking about ultra.

Good night.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
wow!

what mystical power do these games bestow...?

I could become a real human, sadly I cant afford.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Keep behaving well, and remember: Cowardice has nothing to do with masculinity, because there are cowardly women and men, just as there are brave women and men.

Lol...wut?

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
To be a brave swat member.....

At no time have I said that I am brave, but I thank you for the compliment.

All I have said is that you are a cowardly garbage, the typical idiot criticizing the work of others for pure sport. Make yourself noticed among the cries of other "masters" of development, to have something to say, although you know that never in your fucking life can you be able to make a game like KB with your initiative and hard work.

I just do that, coward, put yourself in your place and underline how useless you are. LOL

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Sounds like engrish winquotes from any SNK fighting game.