Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 142

Thread: NG DEV announces new shmup between April & June

  1. #51
    Host for Orochi
    suicidekiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    1,575
    Because they don't give a shit about their customers maybe?
    http://i.imgur.com/Hphhtld.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Pep
    Your nickname suits very well for someone who has decided collecting NGH

  2. #52
    Mr. Big's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    ... but 4 years after preorder to get product and in the AES case still going on 5 years now?
    Would you be able to do it best?
    Could you be able to make a game like KB in less than 4 years and send it to the customers?
    I want to see it.

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  3. #53
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Burning Fight!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Korea (Brazil)

    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    Would you be able to do it best?
    Could you be able to make a game like KB in less than 4 years and send it to the customers?
    I want to see it.

  4. #54
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    12,379
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    Would you be able to do it best?
    Could you be able to make a game like KB in less than 4 years and send it to the customers?
    I want to see it.
    Your argument is stupid, they're taking the piss when they announce a pre order without giving concrete release dates. Instead they leave you hanging by a thread for years.

    Tell me, why are you so defensive? God forbid someone point out the bullshit you oh so easily swallow.

  5. #55
    Over Top Auto Mechanic
    moonwhistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    UK

    Posts
    1,022
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Your argument is stupid, they're taking the piss when they announce a pre order without giving concrete release dates. Instead they leave you hanging by a thread for years.

    Tell me, why are you so defensive? God forbid someone point out the bullshit you oh so easily swallow.
    He's defensive because he's a SWAT team member and his attitude saves lives.

  6. #56
    man of the people Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Redmond, WA

    Posts
    19,405
    Preorder now, flip in 2030.

  7. #57
    Haomaru's Blade Shiner
    Yamazaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Seeheim, Germany

    Posts
    835
    the interest rates are not too sexy though...

  8. #58
    Mr. Big's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Your argument is stupid, they're taking the piss when they announce a pre order without giving concrete release dates. Instead they leave you hanging by a thread for years.

    Tell me, why are you so defensive? God forbid someone point out the bullshit you oh so easily swallow.
    No, what is really stupid is to see a coward like you throw up tears and tears because some fans in their spare time do not finish a game of great quality in less than 4 years. You talk about them as if they were making a Tetris clone and it's not like that.

    They are about to demonstrate that with patience and hard work you can get to realize a project of the caliber of KB. Nothing easy, all merit. And by the way, I'm not in defensive mode. Do not make me laugh. I am simply answering your absurd complaint. It is very easy to write your absurd paragraph of wisdom here. But you know that you would NEVER be able to make a game like KB for yourself. And you know it's truth, little hobbit.
    Keep crying all you want...

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  9. #59
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    12,379
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post

    I'm not in defensive mode.
    tell that to the judge.

  10. #60
    B
    ASS
    IC
    basic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ???

    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    No, what is really stupid is to see a coward like you throw up tears and tears because some fans in their spare time do not finish a game of great quality in less than 4 years. You talk about them as if they were making a Tetris clone and it's not like that.

    They are about to demonstrate that with patience and hard work you can get to realize a project of the caliber of KB. Nothing easy, all merit. And by the way, I'm not in defensive mode. Do not make me laugh. I am simply answering your absurd complaint. It is very easy to write your absurd paragraph of wisdom here. But you know that you would NEVER be able to make a game like KB for yourself. And you know it's truth, little hobbit.
    Keep crying all you want...
    wtf is wrong with you. you obvious have some masculinity issues to consistently equate everyone as cowards because they disagree with you or are critical of you. obviously we aren't as manly as you with your gay ass swat vest that you post to get validation from a bunch of gamers.

  11. #61
    Shigen's Fitness Trainer
    Niko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky

    Posts
    1,638
    Quote Originally Posted by kidchameleon1 View Post
    Why does it take so long for them to package it anyway? The game is made and other people with less resources can get carts put together??
    Because at this point it's likely a lot of people dont want the game anymore and will just toss it up for sale to get their money back. Which would flood the market and cause the value to go down. In turn pissing off the French guys who bought 5 copies for their shelf.

    NG: Dev team is a joke, it's good to see people are starting to realize that.

  12. #62
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    gameofyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ohio

    Posts
    123
    I don’t have an issue with them opening early pre-orders, but they should keep the orders open at least until the game is finished.
    Sega Saturn USB DataLink Device
    www.GamingEnterprisesInc.com


  13. #63
    Mr. Big's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    you obvious have some masculinity issues to consistently equate everyone as cowards
    The "masculinity issues" has nothing to do with being a coward. You have the issue, idiot, that you link masculinity with cowardice. Are there no courage and cowardice in women? Damn begging dog ... Your intelligence is at the level of what you screw up every day.

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  14. #64
    The Chinese Kid Kid Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Panda Islandô

    Posts
    12,781
    I think honestly they use "preorders" to fulfill what they have already sold. So this new game they are doing will pay for getting the AES stuff out. Just my opinion though.

  15. #65
    B
    ASS
    IC
    basic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ???

    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    The "masculinity issues" has nothing to do with being a coward. You have the issue, idiot, that you link masculinity with cowardice. Are there no courage and cowardice in women? Damn begging dog ... Your intelligence is at the level of what you screw up every day.
    How does cowardice come into play with regards to anything lachlan said? You guys are arguing about NG Dev's funding strategy and release schedule...I do not see where courage comes into play, dipshit.

  16. #66
    Mr. Big's Thug
    Burning Fight!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Korea (Brazil)

    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    The "masculinity issues" has nothing to do with being a coward. You have the issue, idiot, that you link masculinity with cowardice. Are there no courage and cowardice in women? Damn begging dog ... Your intelligence is at the level of what you screw up every day.
    I'd guess small dick, insufficient salary, marriage issues and zero friends.

  17. #67
    Mr. Big's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    I do not see where courage comes into play, dipshit.
    I see you have stopped linking cowardice with masculinity after the lesson.
    That's how I like it, mangy dog, obedient and attentive.
    Keep behaving well, and remember: Cowardice has nothing to do with masculinity, because there are cowardly women and men, just as there are brave women and men.
    Put yourself in your mental poverty and enjoy the lesson, puppy.

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  18. #68
    Host for Orochi
    titchgamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom

    Posts
    911
    Just got in from a night on the lash.

    Thought this might make some sense once drubk.

    Noppe still dont know what the fuck you talking about ultra.

    Good night.

  19. #69
    Gandalf Of Gibberish
    Karou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US

    Posts
    4,670
    wow!

    what mystical power do these games bestow...?

    I could become a real human, sadly I cant afford.
    . https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CO29OcRsx...utterflies.gif

    Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    I don't like struggling to read shit from someone who's obviously first language is English.

  20. #70
    B
    ASS
    IC
    basic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ???

    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    I see you have stopped linking cowardice with masculinity after the lesson.
    That's how I like it, mangy dog, obedient and attentive.
    Keep behaving well, and remember: Cowardice has nothing to do with masculinity, because there are cowardly women and men, just as there are brave women and men.
    Put yourself in your mental poverty and enjoy the lesson, puppy.
    Lol...wut?

  21. #71
    Mr. Big's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by titchgamer View Post
    Just got in from a night on the lash.

    Thought this might make some sense once drubk.

    Noppe still dont know what the fuck you talking about ultra.

    Good night.
    ......Good night.

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  22. #72
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    12,379
    Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    Lol...wut?
    To be a brave swat member you post gibberish on a video game forum and collect games. SO BRAVE!

  23. #73
    Belnar Institute Student
    TikTekTak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Austria

    Posts
    618
    Def. war room material here! Very nice read!

  24. #74
    Mr. Big's Thug

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Sevilla/Barcelona (Spain)

    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    To be a brave swat member.....
    At no time have I said that I am brave, but I thank you for the compliment.

    All I have said is that you are a cowardly garbage, the typical idiot criticizing the work of others for pure sport. Make yourself noticed among the cries of other "masters" of development, to have something to say, although you know that never in your fucking life can you be able to make a game like KB with your initiative and hard work.

    I just do that, coward, put yourself in your place and underline how useless you are. LOL

    PATRIOTS IN BARCELONA (SPAIN) 10/8/2017

  25. #75
    man of the people Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Redmond, WA

    Posts
    19,405
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTRA 4TH GEN View Post
    I see you have stopped linking cowardice with masculinity after the lesson.
    That's how I like it, mangy dog, obedient and attentive.
    Keep behaving well, and remember: Cowardice has nothing to do with masculinity, because there are cowardly women and men, just as there are brave women and men.
    Put yourself in your mental poverty and enjoy the lesson, puppy.
    Sounds like engrish winquotes from any SNK fighting game.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •