NG DEV announces new shmup between April & June

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
At no time have I said that I am brave, but I thank you for the compliment.

All I have said is that you are a cowardly garbage, the typical idiot criticizing the work of others for pure sport. Make yourself noticed among the cries of other "masters" of development, to have something to say, although you know that never in your fucking life can you be able to make a game like KB with your initiative and hard work.

I just do that, coward, put yourself in your place and underline how useless you are. LOL

Okay so your basic theory is...because someone is a professional or expert in some industry that they are above criticism unless you can do the same? So, we are now no longer able to criticize politicians, professional athletes, engineers, teachers, etc.? You are a fucking moron.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Also music, film, and literature criticism goes out of the window.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Okay so your basic theory is...because someone is a professional or expert in some industry that they are above criticism unless you can do the same? So, we are now no longer able to criticize politicians, professional athletes, engineers, teachers, etc.? You are a fucking moron.

No wonder Franco ruled for as long as he did!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
giphy.gif

(hey guys, been a while :D )

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
To be a brave swat member you post gibberish on a video game forum and collect games. SO BRAVE!

It's easy to forget not all "SWAT" teams are like LAPD SWAT. He might as well say he gets to play with a battering ram and semi-auto firearms once in a while.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I think honestly they use "preorders" to fulfill what they have already sold. So this new game they are doing will pay for getting the AES stuff out. Just my opinion though.

I believe you are correct. While awaiting Kraut Buster they seemed to sporadically rerelease older things or accept new preorders probably because they were taking so long that the money ran out and they needed more to finish the game and produce the carts.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Well I got my dispatch notice for KB this afternoon :)

Cant wait to play it, Been waiting what seems a decade!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
If ultra treats his family the same, I almost feel sorry for them.
This guy is quite delusional.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Okay so your basic theory is...because someone is a professional or expert in some industry that they are above criticism unless you can do the same?

No idiot. This is how you interpret what I say. But that does not mean that it is exactly what I say. That your intellectual poverty doesn't give you to understand more, is something difficult to solve.
Look, idiot, in life you can cry and complain for free for what you want, since it's free. There are people of action and people of the flock. On the one hand, we have some fans who make games for NEO-GEO AES with their own means in the middle of 2020.
And they have already finished and delivered many games. And they are all of good quality, some are excellent, much better than SNK games.

Annnnnnnd......... on the other side, what do we have?
Here we have a moron like Lachlan (with that weeping cowardly face), who has written a few thousand messages in a forum. The balance of merit leads me to applaud the work and effort of some (NGDEV) and at the same time, to laugh at commels like you and lachlan. He knows that he can only continue adding thousands and thousands of posts here. Merit 0, in front of people who have earned my respect for their work for NEO-GEO despite their limited resources.
And now, I'm going to stop reading your bullshit because garbage like you, is no more than wasting time. Screw you idiot! LOL

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
so like roms and the stuff carts are made of is what makes them so expensive , right?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
No idiot. This is how you interpret what I say. But that does not mean that it is exactly what I say. That your intellectual poverty doesn't give you to understand more, is something difficult to solve.
Look, idiot, in life you can cry and complain for free for what you want, since it's free. There are people of action and people of the flock. On the one hand, we have some fans who make games for NEO-GEO AES with their own means in the middle of 2020.
And they have already finished and delivered many games. And they are all of good quality, some are excellent, much better than SNK games.

Here we have a moron like Lachlan (with that weeping cowardly face), who has written a few thousand messages in a forum. The balance of merit leads me to applaud the work and effort of some (NGDEV) and at the same time, to laugh at commels like you and lachlan. He knows that he can only continue adding thousands and thousands of posts here. Merit 0, in front of people who have earned my respect for their work for NEO-GEO despite their limited resources.
And now, I'm going to stop reading your bullshit because garbage like you, is no more than wasting time. Screw you idiot! LOL

Cry me a fucking river you whiny bitch.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member

I direct you to you hypocritical, retarded buffoonery http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?278994-Exa-arcadia-the-new-neo-geo&p=4403105&viewfull=1#post4403105

If you have developed a reasonably priced arcade platform...please correct me. You fucking queer bait.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
On the one hand, we have some fans who make games for NEO-GEO AES with their own means in the middle of 2020.

hahaha

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Is it me or is Ultra4thGen probably a covert nazi? Some of the words he uses and concepts are suspiciously tendentious, equating people to dogs and mongrels, discussing physical features which point to inherent lack of valour? Mmh...

Last edited:

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Is it me or is Ultra4thGen probably a covert nazi? Some of the words he uses and concepts are suspiciously tendentious, equating people to dogs and mongrels, discussing physical features which point to inherent lack of valour? Mmh...

Nazi = Coward. Adolf Hitler = Coward.

:lolz:

NG DEV rules! KB rules!
Fuck nazis!

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior

NG DEV rules! KB rules!
Fuck nazis!

Do you actually own any of NG devs works?

And all this talk of cowardice why?
Someone turn you down for a bout of hand bags at dawn??

This thread went fell off a cliff I think.

Missile

Another Striker
Big fan of all NGDevteam games so far so will be pre-ordering this and if it's no good I will sell it for twice the amount I paid for it and buy Eightman instead.

NGDevteam threads always make people so angry. "How dare they release new games for the Neo Geo?!"

Would be nice to not have pre-rendered sprites this time. Defintely agree with that.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

NG DEV rules! KB rules!
Fuck nazis!

If you studied History...

Not all Nazi members were bad people... they were just doing what had to be done to survive... Normal people joining up because they were sick of inflation and a poor life...

OF COURSE... they're a LOT of examples of bad Nazi's all over the history channels...

I don't particularly like you... but I have ignored most calls to nuke your account...

However, my tolerance isn't infinite and you should tone down your posts and views otherwise one day I may decide that merging a Spanish Fascist's account with a known scammer is something to do over a drunken weekend..

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Just preordered the MVS/AES/Dreamcast/Genesis/PC/PS4/Xbox One/Steam versions.