ADK Damashii Limited Run Games

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Classic Edition (1000 copies):
https://limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-315-adk-damashii-collectors-edition-ps4

Normal version (3000 copies):
https://limitedrungames.com/products/limited-run-315-adk-damashii-ps4

RSLoExl.png

Starts in 17 hours.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Lol. Limited run of a game released on PS2 already.

You could also download this game on the ps4.

Last edited:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
PS2 version got pretty expensive nowadays. The compilation was very good though.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
PS2 version got pretty expensive nowadays. The compilation was very good though.

I downloaded the ps4 version when it was on sale which is a not so great upscaled version of the ps2 and it doesn't look all that hot. Emulation is ok at best. Not worth the $30 imo. A nice $5 bargain bin game. You're better off running these games on a MAME or FBA emulator if you want a better experience.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
It's a port of the ps2 one? Lol, the metal Slug anthology did that and it was complete and total shit compared to the regular ACA releases.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
"Non-functional mini neo-geo Cart"

I hope to god no one tells them Neo Geo collectors pay $500 easily for copies of slot machine homebrew

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
It’s okay since all these games will forever remain sealed and never opened.

I could successfully place my order for one copy of the Classic Edition. Looks like the first batch is already sold out.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Commemorative non-functional mini NEOGEO cartridge is the best part

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
This is cool in concept (I ike the AES style case; no clam-shell? wtf?), but a waste of $ ultimately. The collection itself on PS2 didn't even offer a 480p res mode (unlike other PS2 Japan releases of KOF 2003, KOF XI, and NGBC). So, I'm thinking this will look like low-res upscaled chit. A better idea/real value would be a collection of the Hamster ACA Arcade Archives versions on a disc in an AES CLAM-SHELL case.