Samurai Shodown Shockbox Gold Edition (Switch)

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
Theres a few options. Hori makes a left joycon with a good D-pad on it. Its good and makes playing any fighting or arcade game palatable when the console is in portable mode.

The pokken controller goes for cheap and it works on most games. The d-pad is superb and its primary drawback is only 4 face buttons(which is why its ok for SNK).

If you already play fighting games a brooks adapter or board for your fight stick lets you play using an existing stick.

Do you have a penis? from my medical records you don't, it was removed with your parents consent unfortunately. Considering your blah-de-blah above I think you should visit my clinic, you could see new things, smell new worlds, begin a new life!

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
Theres a few options. Hori makes a left joycon with a good D-pad on it. Its good and makes playing any fighting or arcade game palatable when the console is in portable mode.

The pokken controller goes for cheap and it works on most games. The d-pad is superb and its primary drawback is only 4 face buttons(which is why its ok for SNK).

If you already play fighting games a brooks adapter or board for your fight stick lets you play using an existing stick.

Those are good points, especially the Brooks adapter, I forgotten they have one for the Switch too.

LonelyWarbler

Crazed MVS Addict
Spring for the Brooks board if you can. It's great to leave all the adapters and dongles home and just plug into anything. The only Brooks adapters I keep around are for AES and Dreamcast.

The switch has its limitations but it's a surprisingly fun little box for fighting and arcade games on the road.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Shame price is full price again now and it does look nice but no point of owning it just for another box, SNK must have thousands upon thousands of these boxes sitting around