Neotris, a new puzzle game for the Neo·Geo!

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I think you could do very interesting things with multiplayer that probably have never been explored, a few come to mind. But whatever

Bitris on DOS was actually pretty fun. 2p simultaneous Tetris with a dividing bar that dropped with the lines you completed. Once it was gone it was a FFA where you could drop the tiles simultaneously on whichever side you liked.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'll tell him about the copyright issue. We can hope that they won't sue for a small run :/.
what if he gets sued and the plaintiff sees this post

"we hope we don't get sued" = "we acknowledge that what we're doing may be copyright infringement and we're doing it anyway"

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
what if he gets sued and the plaintiff sees this post

"we hope we don't get sued" = "we acknowledge that what we're doing may be copyright infringement and we're doing it anyway"

Stupid Frenchies.

Pinball

Kula's Candy
Despite a high cost and all the delays, at least with Krautbuster you get a good game.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Hypernoid

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?272591-Hypernoid

This is the sort of quality that I’d be more than happy to support via KickStarter... interesting gameplay and great looking graphics, definitely something I’d like to see released.

Knight’s Chance is another great example of something different for the platform that was obviously a labour of love and not a blatant cash in...

A shitty Tetris clone and a basic looking TATE shmup with crap graphics are not the sort of thing people should be supporting.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Why are you flirting with such primitive shapes? This is the Neo Geo. Pentominoes! 12 shapes instead of 7 for, like, twice the power.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Holy fucking, fucking fucking fuck.
Dropped the neo for a bit, God knows why. Comes back to this.
I think your message just shat its pants.

You are much smarter than those stinky American fellows who say, "No copyright infringement intended", oui?

f87.gif

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I want to see some sprite scaling and explosions if you get a Tet-oops I mean a Neotris. Not enough mega-shock.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I want to see some sprite scaling and explosions if you get a Tet-oops I mean a Neotris. Not enough mega-shock.

Surely you meant Tetris by Alexey Pajitnov, now owned by The Tetris Company including trade dress elements such as the rectangular playfield and the shape of the Tetrominos?

edit: prerendered 3d... absolutely disgusting.:lolz:

Last edited:

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
You are much smarter than those stinky American fellows who say, "No copyright infringement intended", oui?

f87.gif

No, I just avoid comments such as "Stupid Americans" because I won't insult an entire country over what some individuals did.
Same goes... should go; for that NeoAyato shit that happened a decade ago, but it seems like some people here are as passionate as one can get with stimulating their chode over insulting frenchs.

Btw I am not, nor I have ever been, implicated in the creation or development of this game. I am friends with the programmer, so I shared it here as well as on multiple forums because I like it.

Last edited: