Neotris, a new puzzle game for the Neo·Geo!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
yea for sure Pulstar and Blazing Star are the most visually displeasing games of the entire Neo library... oh fuck..

:thevt:

Sorry but you're basically comparing the CG in Jurassic Park vs. Escape for LA... And besides it's not the 90's anymore, that shit ain't impressive and hand drawn sprites are much much better.
Just because you're friends with the programmer doesn't mean you have to do some creative writing to defend it... Be honest here, you find it average looking at best.

Reactions: wyo

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I hope the funky beats soundtrack will be released on a 3x12" gold foil-embossed limited collector's edition, with a certificate of authenticity signed by the mastermind behind Chips on Steroids.

Last edited:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I hope the funky beats soundtrack will be released on a 3x12" gold foil-embossed limited collector's edition, with a certificate of authenticity signed by the mastermind behind Chips on Steroids.

Nah it will be released as part of the £2500 collectors edition limited to 1500 copies world wide!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Cool. A file that is already NeoSD-ready. Will try.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I tried it out today.
Its ok nothing special, The save a piece feature is cool adds a new element to things.

I wouldn’t drop £££’s on it though.

If they sell the full version rom for like £10 or less Ide buy it but thats about it.

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
:thevt:

Sorry but you're basically comparing the CG in Jurassic Park vs. Escape for LA... And besides it's not the 90's anymore, that shit ain't impressive and hand drawn sprites are much much better.
Just because you're friends with the programmer doesn't mean you have to do some creative writing to defend it... Be honest here, you find it average looking at best.

Tbh I don't consider it beautiful by my standards, I don't like cg 3d anyways, except for a few games, I'm just trying to act civilized

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Just curious, the programmer has a thread on AP saying the physical release is sunk indefinitely over COVID-19. Previous page here said physical release was sold out. He has released the beta for free download now too which is good.

I know this current world situation is unprecedented, but hope everyone gets a refund who preordered physical.

Just curious, the programmer has a thread on AP saying the physical release is sunk indefinitely over COVID-19. Previous page here said physical release was sold out. He has released the beta for free download now too which is good.

I know this current world situation is unprecedented, but hope everyone gets a refund who preordered physical.

I can confirm that for my part I received a refund.

Last edited:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I was surprised to read that apparently they intend to release the full game rom for free at some point.

Not sure how true that is but be cool if they do.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
It's worth $10-$15 for the ROM file. Tried it, and it honestly has the design of something you would download for free on your iPhone or Android device, maybe pay a few dollars for. I know it takes a lot of effort to make something like this, but it just isn't that great or interesting to have on the platform other than the multitap which is sunk anyone cause of the Corona. If the full game got a free release or was a cheap purchase, I think it's a better proposition than the physical release was.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
It's worth $10-$15 for the ROM file. Tried it, and it honestly has the design of something you would download for free on your iPhone or Android device, maybe pay a few dollars for. I know it takes a lot of effort to make something like this, but it just isn't that great or interesting to have on the platform other than the multitap which is sunk anyone cause of the Corona. If the full game got a free release or was a cheap purchase, I think it's a better proposition than the physical release was.

Agreed, If they release the full version rom either for free or cheap then I will get it and maybe look into making a multi tap for it.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I think that would be a great outcome for this project, and I look forward to playing it on the NeoSD. The author's efforts are appreciated.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
worth the retroactive like, mirrors my thoughts about this exactly.