Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Limited Run Games - Fu'un Super Combo

They call him "Mr. Windy". wataru330's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackaneseNiNjA View Post
    As the original successor to the Fatal Fury series, I was definitely a huge fan of both games in the Fu'un series. The projectile battles from across planes in Savage Reign felt like an interesting spin on the plane-shifting gameplay from the Fatal Fury titles at the time.

From a continuity perspective, I was really digging the futuristic take on South Town; with the setting having become more and more corrupt/lawless as we moved from Art of Fighting to Fatal Fury and finally to Fu'un.

Some of the pre-MotW Fatal Fury lore/plot ties were pretty interesting too. I did a write-up about it here a couple years ago for those who are Fatal Fury story fans:

Fatal Fury and the Fuu'un series Chung continuity

Since then, there have been interviews stating officially that Real Bout 2 has no plot/canon, though it is interesting that Lao was introduced in that game's opening (getting beat up lol) and became a canonical member of B. Jenet's Lillien Knights in MotW.
    I am really glad you are a member here. This post and it’s links are a great read!

Thank you.

J. Max's Chauffeur
    In the Ikari Attack Helicopter over the Philadelphia Seaside with Johnny Maximum, Robert Garcia, Mr. Krabs, a drunk Majors Clark Still, and a Mean Guile to defeat evil, then eat cheesesteaks and water ice afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by wataru330 View Post
    I am really glad you are a member here. This post and it’s links are a great read!

Thank you.

I second this and want to add a very positive member on the forum as well

Baxter McMuggle

Here here. All hail BN

-餓狼伝説弟子-

Thanks guys!

Thread Information