NeoGeo CD SD Loader

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
here.png

I'm further ahead but don't know what that may mean...

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
quite looking forward to this, i joined the waiting list. I quite like Neo Geo CD soundtracks, so if this makes the loading times better i can see myself playing it quite a bit. Especially Real Bout Fatal Fury Special CD. That plus enhanced loading would be a masterpiece.

edd_jedi

NEST Puppet
Anyone received their payment request yet? I ask because it said they would start shipping by January, which has now passed.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
The hand soldered units have been shipped, I believe he is waiting on the factory made units to come in before shipping the rest. Which I believe is some time this month.

furrtek

Super Sidekicks 2
The last few units of the first hand-assembled batch are being sent right now.

Everything is ready to go at the factory since mid february, had a slight supply delay which meant they couldn't start the run before Chinese new year.
They're operating again now but due to the mighty bat-virus, there might be some further delay. They're keeping me informed.

Just to be clear: the main boards are being manufactured in China because I simply can't build so much in a timely manner.
I'm still doing QC and programming unit by unit and packaging myself, so there shouldn't be any worries about quality.

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
Salut furrtek,

Il n'existe aucune entreprise européenne capable de faire ces PCB ?

furrtek

Super Sidekicks 2
Hey zouzzz,
Si si, mais le prix final aurait été à 3 chiffres.

Baguette

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
C'est à dire ? Une augmentation de 25/30% du prix de vente final, en gros ? C'est ça ?

furrtek

Super Sidekicks 2
Plus proche de 40% que de 30%.
On va se faire incendier si on continue en français :p

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
Okay, thanks for reply. Have a good day furrtek. :)

(Respect for workers and human rights are worth this 40%.)

Last edited:

edd_jedi

NEST Puppet
Wow, looks very slick and fast in that video, great work furrtek. Can't wait to get one!

McColbo

Overtop Pathfinder
Glad I got on the waitlist for this! I actually forgot I did, then when I tried to register it said I already had lol.

edd_jedi

NEST Puppet
@furrtek I appreciate the world is not in a good place right now, but any update on when these might be available? This lockdown would be a perfect time to play games!

furrtek

Super Sidekicks 2
Still working through the waiting list. Everything is slowed down here (more than usual lol) but I'm still able to ship about ~30 kits per week.
The next batch is currently held in quarantine in Germany.

This is incredibly exciting! been following ya furrtek for a bit, any headway on the NEO GEO POCKET COLOR video out so as to consolize, or is that project a dead goose?