Terraonion Black Friday sale and Twitter Raffle

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
gif-promo.jpg

Full details on the sale:
https://terraonion.com/en/blog/our-first-black-friday-sale-and-a-megasd-raffle-giveaway/

Link to the Tweet for the Raffle:
https://twitter.com/terraonion/status/1199376130404474880

In a nutshell: MegaSD, SSDS3 and NeoSD Pro AES all 16% off starting Friday through Sunday. And we are doing a raffle on Twitter to giveaway a MegaSD.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Hi,
I would like to know how is the shipping situation on the DHL side do they still need 3 weeks for shipping or is this better now

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Also for people who live in the States. Stone Age gamer is having the black Friday sale on the Mega SD now. If you've ordered from them in the past you might have reward points sitting in your account. I didn't realize I had 4000 points in my account. The MegaSd came out to $210 with shipping and taxes.

I would have ordered from TO but the euro conversion is never straight forward and I only trust the more expensive shipping method. I probably would have paid more after all is said and done.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Black Friday Sale has begun at TO website.

tangemo

New Challenger
Thanks for the heads up on both TO and Stone Age Gamer sales. Mega SD will be an awesome Black Friday purchase!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Also for people who live in the States. Stone Age gamer is having the black Friday sale on the Mega SD now. If you've ordered from them in the past you might have reward points sitting in your account. I didn't realize I had 4000 points in my account. The MegaSd came out to $210 with shipping and taxes.

I would have ordered from TO but the euro conversion is never straight forward and I only trust the more expensive shipping method. I probably would have paid more after all is said and done.

It would be around 233 bucks shipped with the black Friday sale. I have a fee free card for currency conversion. That's what I paid for a ssds3.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It would be around 233 bucks shipped with the black Friday sale. I have a fee free card for currency conversion. That's what I paid for a ssds3.

Yea, I picked up a Pro and it wasn't bad. Made more sense for me going through SAG for the Mega Sd since I had the points sitting in my account.

kei_dash

n00b
Hello:

I want to know if this year you are going to see BlackFriday promotion for the standard NEOSD AES that are in stock or for some product of your web, thanks.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Yep, give us a heads up if possible so I can put the funds away now for a Black Friday purchase.