Happy Birthday MotW

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
If you take Wikipedia’s release date as accurate, MotW turned 20 today. Wow! somehow still hasn’t really been surpassed as a perfect 2D fighting game

If anyone else already posted this I didn’t see it

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Awesome game. Cant believe its 20 already. Seems like it was new the other day.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Raise my glass to that game. I discovered it on NeoRageX and fell in love instantly. One of the few games that I didn't play on an arcade that I still play nowadays.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Awesome game. Cant believe its 20 already. Seems like it was new the other day.

Seriously, I didn't have a Neo yet but I remember Bonuskun/Viewpoint and Jigen foaming at the mouth waiting for it to come in.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Terrible game. I curse the day it was born.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Terrible game. I curse the day it was born.

Terry Bogard himself may manifest as a real human and show up at your house...them's fighting words lol

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Terry Bogart himself may manifest as a real human and show up at your house...them's fighting words lol

You call it a "perfect 2D fighting game" and you don't even know Terry's last name.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
autocorrect. Man you follow me to every thread to critique me don't you lolol

Is this an attempt to dissuade me from expressing myself?

Sometimes I can't resist poking fun at certain things. Hey, you've been on a roll the past 24 hours.

he's gonna get you.

Maybe you're trying to be nice or maybe this is an attempt to stir a pot, but these types of comments make me uncomfortable. I'd appreciate it if you refrained.

I'm not "getting" anyone.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Maybe you're trying to be nice or maybe this is an attempt to stir a pot, but these types of comments make me uncomfortable. I'd appreciate it if you refrained.

Oh right, sure.

giphy.gif

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Is this an attempt to dissuade me from expressing myself?

Sometimes I can't resist poking fun at certain things. Hey, you've been on a roll the past 24 hours.

Lol you do you

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I will not be censored by you!

Lol at this point I can’t even tell if you are joking or not. Either way it’s fun. Have at it! (And happy thanksgiving tomorrow. To everyone who reads this. Get that turkey!)

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I watched your video and saw when I saw “video game erotica” flash across the screen I thought your show had great potential. I later realized it was “esoterica” and not “erotica”.

You chose that name for your show to intentionally deceive and frustrate me...didn’t you, Awbacon?

I am not amused.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I watched your video and saw when I saw “video game erotica” flash across the screen I thought your show had great potential. I later realized it was “esoterica” and not “erotica”.

You chose that name for your show to intentionally deceive and frustrate me...didn’t you, Awbacon?

I am not amused.

That’s next “season”...Japanese Dracula animated boobs incoming!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Lol at this point I can’t even tell if you are joking or not. Either way it’s fun. Have at it! (And happy thanksgiving tomorrow. To everyone who reads this. Get that turkey!)

Yeah, go change the subject into a stupid holiday greeting. Who cares

no one will read this