Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RIP Jedah Doma

I looked through some old threads and posts of Brian's for a couple hours. Whatever you thought of him, let it be known he could take it in stride and never got overheated like others might have. One thing I had forgotten but remembered upon looking up old threads was what a talented graphic designer he was.

Video games were his lifelong passion but I'd like to think his activity on this board stopped because he was raising three kids.

Brian made some good threads and provided entertainment (sometimes at his expense), but I'll just link one of them, at one of his proudest moments: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...My-son-is-here!

And as it's been mentioned, Brian had three kids. Decepticreep, if you're not terribly busy and can get in touch with his family, I think a bunch of us here would like to help make Christmas a little more bearable for those kids and help out any way we can. Thanks for making this thread in the first place.

Camel Slug

Damn, that some sad stuff to here.

I remember playing some matches with him over xbox live years ago, my condolences to his family RIP Jedah Doma.
    Last edited by sliceypete; 11-20-2019 at 11:51 AM.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I looked through some old threads and posts of Brian's for a couple hours. Whatever you thought of him, let it be known he could take it in stride and never got overheated like others might have. One thing I had forgotten but remembered upon looking up old threads was what a talented graphic designer he was.

Video games were his lifelong passion but I'd like to think his activity on this board stopped because he was raising three kids.

Brian made some good threads and provided entertainment (sometimes at his expense), but I'll just link one of them, at one of his proudest moments: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...My-son-is-here!

And as it's been mentioned, Brian had three kids. Decepticreep, if you're not terribly busy and can get in touch with his family, I think a bunch of us here would like to help make Christmas a little more bearable for those kids and help out any way we can. Thanks for making this thread in the first place.
    Oh gosh, apparently his eldest is only like 11. So sad.

Great idea on the gift guys, let’s make this happen please.

Medical Marijuana.
    Pfffttt......
    Dumbass 'murikanz.

I'm in. Let's do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobak View Post
    Could somebody in Belgium walk over to the fence and yell at Ratson to come back here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Games you can't play.
    Rugs you can't walk on.
    Welcome to the neo geo scene!

Igniz's Servant

37 is a really young age. I'm sorry to hear this news. I'd be happy to contribute some money to help with Christmas for his family, or whatever the family needs most right now.
    Who's collecting the money?
    -Sega Dude

Visit me @ http://RetroMegabit.com

Lazy SNK Employee

Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    37 is a really young age. I'm sorry to hear this news. I'd be happy to contribute some money to help with Christmas for his family, or whatever the family needs most right now.
    Who's collecting the money?
    In my post where I suggested the idea I said I would be happy to collect if we go the money route. Just need some contact info or at least a address ( we could all just send gifts directly to them), if someone who is close with the family wants to do it that would make the most sense however.

Hopefully we can figure something out. Even if the Christmas gifts take the children’s minds off of loosing their father for 5 minutes, then I think it will be money well spent.
    WTB ghost pilots DT AES cib, shoot me a pm if you have one.

Friend me on Facebook!
    RIP, this is terrible news. Happy to contribute as well.
    Last edited by Lastblade; 11-21-2019 at 12:03 PM.

Street Hoop Star

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post

I’ll reach out to his ex wife

Street Hoop Star

So I reached out to his ex. I’ve never spearheaded anything like this before. What do we want to do? Do we want to do a go fund me? Any help with this would be appreciated.

Shiranui Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticreep View Post
    So I reached out to his ex. I’ve never spearheaded anything like this before. What do we want to do? Do we want to do a go fund me? Any help with this would be appreciated.
    Whatever she wants.

You could start a GoFundMe, you could collect Paypal donations from all of us and give it directly to her, or you could have her get a wishlist from the kids and we as a forum could buy things from it and send it right to you or her.

Chang's Grocer

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticreep View Post
    Go fund me for sure and grab the wishlist too. I will say, that is only feel comfortable with a tenured member handling this, so I'm glad you're taking the reigns DC.

Baxter McMuggle

May your soul find its way to Valhalla
    Rest In Peace
    Igs waz here

Perfection

Robot Master.
    Master Tasuke
    Eat Your
    Heart Out Bro'

Thanks for doing this man. I feel so terrible for those kids.
    Hit detection...It's all about hit detection.

Lazy SNK Employee

Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    Go fund me for sure and grab the wishlist too. I will say, that is only feel comfortable with a tenured member handling this, so I'm glad you're taking the reigns DC.
    Like I said in my two posts it is for the best that someone who knows the family to take care of it. I came up with the idea and I was the only one to say let’s help. I don’t take kindly to what you are saying.

Deceitcreep I wish you the best of luck! Let us know what route his ex takes and we can do a good thing! I’ve heard gofundme is rather straight forward you shouldn’t have any trouble posting it up

1, step back dude.

2, famicommander suggested it first in a different thread.

edit: Decepticreep thanks for getting in touch with his ex-wife.
    Last edited by LoneSage; 11-21-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Chang's Grocer

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSlugVet View Post
    Like I said in my two posts it is for the best that someone who knows the family to take care of it. I came up with the idea and I was the only one to say let’s help. I don’t take kindly to what you are saying.

Deceitcreep I wish you the best of luck! Let us know what route his ex takes and we can do a good thing! I’ve heard gofundme is rather straight forward you shouldn’t have any trouble posting it up
    I hope you do take offense to it, because you didn't come up with any ideas nor did you have any interaction with Jedah. Trying to look like a hero then tossing a little hissy fit in a thread dedicated to someone who passed away is truly classy. Move along.
    Last edited by DecepticonZero; 11-21-2019 at 07:53 PM.

Lazy SNK Employee

I hope you do take offense to it, because you didn't come up with any ideas nor did you have any interaction with Jedah. Trying to look like a hero then tossing a little hissy fit in a thread dedicated to someone who passed away is truly classy. Move along.
    Go back a page and learn a thing or two and see who was the first to offer the idea of financial help for the family I guess because I don’t have a 1,000 posts that means trying to help someone in need will give you freedom to say I pulled a hissy fit. I’m not looking for a pat on the back but fuck you because you did nothing and I tried to help.

Just because I don’t have a lot of posts doesn’t mean I will take shit from a faggot like you. Ahh I don’t feel comfortable ahhh.
    Last edited by MetalSlugVet; 11-21-2019 at 08:09 PM.

Clow Warlord of Neo-Geo...for one glorious day!

Guys...not the thread to go after each other and resort to name calling. Please take it somewhere else and keep the thread respectful. Thank you.

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
    "Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"

Go back a page and learn a thing or two and see who was the first to offer the idea of financial help for the family I guess because I don’t have a 1,000 posts that means trying to help someone in need will give you freedom to say I pulled a hissy fit. I’m not looking for a pat on the back but fuck you because you did nothing and I tried to help.

Just because I don’t have a lot of posts doesn’t mean I will take shit from a faggot like you. Ahh I don’t feel comfortable ahhh.
    The way you are handling yourself in a thread about a longtime member's death is not looking good for you at all right now. Stop posting in this thread, now.

Lazy SNK Employee

Quote Originally Posted by Arcademan View Post
    Guys...not the thread to go after each other and resort to name calling. Please take it somewhere else and keep the thread respectful. Thank you.
    This is true but I was attacked and I should be able to respond, I will say no more about the matter.
    Last edited by MetalSlugVet; 11-21-2019 at 08:22 PM.

Shiranui Elder

This is true but I was attacked and I should be able to respond, I will say no more about the matter.
    You were attacked because
    1. You made this thread about you
    2. You were fucking wrong

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post4395189

Seriously, get fucked

Chang's Grocer

LOL tryhard. Please, stop making this thread about you. It's not. Nobody attacked you because nobody here even knows who you are.
    Last edited by DecepticonZero; 11-21-2019 at 08:40 PM.

Lazy SNK Employee

Wow I did fuck up big time apologies to all.. I’m not a bad guy I just made a mistake.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

RIP JD
    Last edited by RAZO; 11-21-2019 at 08:54 PM.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

LOL tryhard. Please, stop making this thread about you. It's not. Nobody attacked you because nobody here even knows who you are.
    I agree.

If MetalSlug guy wants to vent, do it in the war room.

Thread Information