RIP Jedah Doma

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I could be mistaken but I seem to remember him being a bigger guy, but he looks really skinny in that obituary pic...I wonder if he was ill?

I don’t want to discuss his health for his family’s sake, but it was on the decline.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I don’t want to discuss his health for his family’s sake, but it was on the decline.

Completely understand... apologies didn’t mean to be insensitive or any disrespect.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Sad news indeed. I can't imagine how difficult this is for his wife and kids to deal with.

Guys... if you don't already have a life insurance policy and you have people that depend on you, go set something up right now.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Terrible, he would've had turned just 38 next year, far too soon to pass away... my deepest condolences. Rest in peace, Brian.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Guys... if you don't already have a life insurance policy and you have people that depend on you, go set something up right now.

This is sage like advice. I'm dealing with the fallout not having this due to the sudden passing of one of my family members. Paying for a death is not a cheap thing . Make sure your loved ones are taken care of.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Damn man... I'm very sorry to hear this. I remember playing games online with Jedah way back in the day, was a good dude. :(

My sincere condolences to his family, and they will certainly be in my thoughts. RIP, my dude.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Terrible news indeed, a very familiar face on these forums. may Brian Rest In Peace

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
RIP, I only had a few interactions with the dude, but he was a nice guy.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I believe I played some DS games with Jedah via online play, way back in the day. RIP to a fellow forum member.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
No one should be gone that early. My thoughts are with his family in this time of need.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I believe he played in the NG group on Xbox Live. We pretty much just played Halo 2 all the time along with tooshort.

Rest in peace, mon ami.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I believe he played in the NG group on Xbox Live. We pretty much just played Halo 2 all the time along with tooshort.

Rest in peace, mon ami.
Magician played with you as well? I got in a few nights before they did an update to break the exploits and glitches. Where the hell is Stinky Dinkins?!

Hope you are at peace now Brian, remember you as one of the regulars here for years!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
RIP Brian aka the Phantom from Knights Chance. He nailed that shit, too. I loved his voice in it. Sad news indeed, too young. Condolences to the family.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Condolences to his family. 37's way too young.

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
RIP Brian aka the Phantom from Knights Chance. He nailed that shit, too. I loved his voice in it. Sad news indeed, too young. Condolences to the family.

Damn, I never knew he did the voice work for that game. Now I regret not buying it.