RIP Jedah Doma

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
All the best to his family, too young to lose someone.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Geez, I just turned 37...that's just way too young to go...words just seem too small to express the proper sentiment.

My heart goes out to his family.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Condolences to everyone affected by this tragic loss.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Damn, I never knew he did the voice work for that game. Now I regret not buying it.

Ya dude, he did an amazing job with that voice. When I heard the first samples it reminded me of Calypso from Twisted Metal. Perfect.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
My condolences for another fallen member. Last year I had my share of losses too. It's hard to believe he leaves kids so young. Wish them all the best.

RIP Jedah,

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Didn't realize the voice was him. That's very cool. Now I really wish I'd played it. So sad he's gone.

Last edited:

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Guys... if you don't already have a life insurance policy and you have people that depend on you, go set something up right now.
I want to re-quote this for people joining the thread late.

RIP, Jedah Doma.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Sad news; may he rest in peace and his family find peace.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
JJEEDDAA__ CHHROOMMA__MMMAA__DDOOMMAA!!

...That's what I called him when he entered chat...

Man... it seems like yesterday :(

Rest in peace pal... Honestly....

xROTx

PS. My thoughts go out to his family and all the people that loved him...

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
I am sad to report that my dear friend and fellow N-G.com member Brian Castleberry, aka Jedah Doma died yesterday. I don’t know the cause yet, but he will be missed. He leaves behind 2 sons and a daughter.

Sorry for your loss man, always tough to lose somebody.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Mega bummer. Sorry to see anyone go at such a young age let alone a fellow NG vet. Peace out bro.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Just found out about his passing from scanning the Secret Santa thread. My sincere condolences to his family and friends :(

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
So sad to hear of Brian’s passing. He was a great guy and was extremely helpful and creative when we worked on Knight’s Chance. His voice will live on forever in a Neo game!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Terrible news! Way too young!My Condolences to the family...what a year it has been...
BB

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Rest in Peace! Horrible when people go way before their time.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rip dude. It will be very strange not seeing his name commenting in threads after nearly 15 years of pretty consistently seeing him around. Far too young as others have said.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
RIP, man. I remember him from WAY back in the day. I've been off the forums for a while, so it's sad to see a few members pass after coming back after so long. Thanks for the relay, and condolences to you and his family.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Perhaps we should Start a donation fund for the family as Funeral arrangements are extremely expensive. ( we could do a gofundme or maybe something less formal then gofundme as those are embarrassing to some ) Also would be nice if we could all buy a gift for the kids for Christmas this year.

I can take the lead on this but i do not know the family so I would need a way to contact them.

Last edited: