Secret Santa 2019

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It's that time of the year again! :multi_co:

To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a few rules to follow. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY! Scrooges will be beaten about the head and neck and dragged through a pine forest via sled. :eek:

RULES::eye:

1- Secret Santa is for established members only (to make sure everyone gets their gifts). You must be a contributing member for at least one year to participate. Banned participants from previous Secret Santa need not apply.

2- You must sign up before November 25th as all info will be emailed to participants on Thanksgiving Day. Participating members will receive their giftee's info in the form of an email to your personal address.

3- Please read your giftee's wish list and put some thought into your gifts. Don't just send your old crap. The minimum budget is $25 + shipping. Caulk drawings are mandatory. If for some reason, you really can't draw a caulk what have you been doing with your life.

4- You must make sure that your giftee get their gifts in time. Shipping companies are quite busy during the Christmas rush so please don't send your package at the last minute.

5- You must take at least one picture of the gifts you received and post it in this thread.

6- Please DO NOT PM me. If you have any questions, send them directly to this email address: neogeosecretsanta2019@outlook.com and I'll get back to you asap.

HOW TO SIGN UP:

1- Post in this thread so I can add your name to the list

2- Fill up this form and send it to neogeosecretsanta2019@outlook.com

Your neo-geo.com nickname:

Your real name and personal address:

Are you willing to send worldwide?:

What are you into / wish list (please be realistic):

Do you have any food allergies or is there anything you can't eat nor drink?

Is there any stuff you really don't want to get?

Lets have fun guys I'm excited to be Gutzyclaus this year!

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

GutsDozer ! Gift Received.

cdamm ! Gift Received.

sr20det510 ! Gift Received.

Beelzebub ! Gift Received.

wataru330 ! Gift Received.

c0nn0r ! Gift Received.

ggallegos1 ! Gift Received.

JoeAwesome ! Gift Received.

ookitarepanda ! Gift Received.

bradtemple87 ! Gift Received.

XxHennersXx ! Gift Received.

terry.330 ! Gift Received.

NERDtendo ! Gift Received.

pixeljunkie ! Gift Received.

itsofrustratin ! Gift Received.

oldschool ! Gift Received.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i'm in as usual. don't have time to run it again.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I missed Secret Santa last year unfortunately and was kicking myself for it. I'm thankful for all the years Cory ran it as well as Cdamm, and others, I hope Cory's doing alright...

Anyway, we shouldn't let this tradition fall to the wayside! I've ran secret Santa events on other forums before, so I can run it this year, unless anyone has objections? It'll basically just be a copypasta of the old event rules, so it shouldn't be too hard tbh.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I missed Secret Santa last year unfortunately and was kicking myself for it. I'm thankful for all the years Cory ran it as well as Cdamm, and others, I hope Cory's doing alright...

Anyway, we shouldn't let this tradition fall to the wayside! I've ran secret Santa events on other forums before, so I can run it this year, unless anyone has objections? It'll basically just be a copypasta of the old event rules, so it shouldn't be too hard tbh.
Awesome! cdamn do you know how to access the gmail account for secret santa?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Awesome! cdamn do you know how to access the gmail account for secret santa?

We just make a new one every year. Something like neosecretsanta20xx@gmail or whatever. Helps keep each year organized.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I'm in!

This will be my first after lurking SS for many years.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Ok gents here is the rundown. I'm gonna head up Secret Santa this year. I have to iron out the details but official thread coming soon.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I’m in. Thanks for the drawing, OP! Hope I win!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
What if instead of/in addition to Secret Santa, we all maybe pitch in to see that Jedah Doma's kids have some decent gifts? I can't imagine a worse Christmas than three kids spending their first without their father.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
What if instead of/in addition to Secret Santa, we all maybe pitch in to see that Jedah Doma's kids have some decent gifts? I can't imagine a worse Christmas than three kids spending their first without their father.

Also a good call.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Why not both? Probably want to omit the cawk pics though.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Thank you cdamm for helping me get the ball rolling!

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
I will absolutely do this again. Where else will I get PVMs with I LOVE RYAN REYNOLDS stickers on them.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Probably in for SS, want to think on it so I don't flake though, will PM soon if I commit.

Regarding Jedah Domah - fantastic thought there. Is someone here close that knew him and that could deliver the gifts? Would be nice if someone had details on family (ages / genders / an idea of likes) and if we could have delivered in 5 weeks. Could be a real nice thing during this terrible time. (this might need a new / separate thread)

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Ok gents here is the rundown. I'm gonna head up Secret Santa this year. I have to iron out the details but official thread coming soon.

Noice! Definitely not missing out on it this year.

Totally down to donate to a fund for Jedah Doma's kids as well.

Last edited:

NexusX

Astra Superstar

I didn't know the guy but that seems like something I would put some money towards. Much better than putting money into a vague charity that you don't know where the money goes.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Why not both? Probably want to omit the cawk pics though.

'Tis the season for giving after all!

Agree on holding the caulk. Like pop-pop always said; "when in doubt, hold the caulk."