Suggestions on where to buy a AES memory card?

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
Recently found a MV-IC board for my MVS cabinet, and started to look into memory cards for the Neo Geo. Since NTM's NeoSaveMasta stock has sold out, what are my next best options? Other than capacity, is there any reason to avoid buying old OEM memory cards?

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
The risk with original memory cards is they use a battery. I would expect many cards today have problems due to that. But I don't know first hand as I use a NeoSaveMasta myself.

klee123

Zero's Secretary
Definitely highly recommend the NeoSaveMasta Myself.

So much extra space and don't have to worry about it dying.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I hear the guy that makes them is a dick though

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
Was there an update for any additional stock before 2020? I ordered a Furrtek card from neo-jamma on eBay to tie me over, but would love to get a NeoSaveMasta. Sucks that they are being scalped on eBay for $100+ :/

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Contact a guy on eBay called NeoJamma. He makes Some memory cards. They don't look super clean but they work 100%. They also have 2 memory banks. I think they are around $38.

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
Contact a guy on eBay called NeoJamma. He makes Some memory cards. They don't look super clean but they work 100%. They also have 2 memory banks. I think they are around $38.

Lol, that's who I was referring to in my last response :). Is he part of the forums?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
c1d8c9186db89b93ceb0621c0ee7dafd.jpg

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Lol, that's who I was referring to in my last response :). Is he part of the forums?

He does have an account here but is not active to my knowledge. He is REALLY good at responding to Ebay messages.

For the record. NeoSaveMasta cards are clearly better made. But if you want a cheap solution the NeoJamma one will get you by.

Last edited: