Neo Geo Cab Colors (from this decade)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd be more interested in seeing what's in that data cabinet of yours. Looks like you've got about 15 or so CAT6 cables running in to it. Also who ran the power with the data run? Thats not ideal.

IGDetail

n00b
I'd be more interested in seeing what's in that data cabinet of yours. Looks like you've got about 15 or so CAT6 cables running in to it. Also who ran the power with the data run? Thats not ideal.

I had the whole house hard-wired with CAT6, each room has one with the living room has multiple. I have a 10TB WD drive in the cab for data storage (movies, music, and images). The cab was free so I got creative. The power line was already there, the data was run separate. Thinking I might get interference? I havent had issues but I could move it away.

IGDetail

n00b
... back to colors. I'm on the second coat of gray-tinted primer with a bondo fill and sand between; There were tiny holes that I just couldn't feel on the first go. Sanding down oil based has become tedious as I'm getting build-up on the sandpaper. I would probably go with water-based paint if I were to do this again and take the chances on the vinyl graphics. Still, it's looking good - after a complete dry, I'll switch up to 220 grit to smooth out the primer and shift over to paint.

I'll post the finished color with the Sherwin Williams code once I'm done.

thumbnail_IMG_5232.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I had the whole house hard-wired with CAT6, each room has one with the living room has multiple. I have a 10TB WD drive in the cab for data storage (movies, music, and images). The cab was free so I got creative. The power line was already there, the data was run separate. Thinking I might get interference? I havent had issues but I could move it away.

I'm only being picky, if you were to certify that CAT6 run for 1gbps you'd probably fail but mate you'd get it anyway.