Coin counters only adding to player1?

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
Hi all, finally fixed up a working 4 slot and wired up my cabinet with coin led displays. I noticed that if I put coins into either coin slot, it only increments counter 1. Is this a dipswitch problem, or configured per game? In the test menu, I have checked that both counters can cycle properly, so I'm stumped if item missing something obvious.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Hi all, finally fixed up a working 4 slot and wired up my cabinet with coin led displays. I noticed that if I put coins into either coin slot, it only increments counter 1. Is this a dipswitch problem, or configured per game? In the test menu, I have checked that both counters can cycle properly, so I'm stumped if item missing something obvious.

What region is it?

If I recall Euro and Jap share 1 coin slot US has 2 separate? I could be wrong though....

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Check the dips, as well as soft dips for the games

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
What region is it?

If I recall Euro and Jap share 1 coin slot US has 2 separate? I could be wrong though....

Yep, that was it! Weird, first time I installed a Unibios on a cabinet, so never saw the interaction with a coin slot.

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
You can just set freeplay too.

Yep yep, but I wanted to get the coin mechs working so my kiddo can treat it like a piggy bank :). She's getting a kick out of it but we'll see how long that lasts