Mai Shiranui beer in China

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
IMG_20191028_100202.JPG

Just something I saw in one of the fancier supermarkets (so it isn't a common beer). Made in Shandong province.

edit: my bad if the image is too big

Last edited:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
That’s pretty cool man. You can even see the “K” in the King of Fighters fonts at the top of the bottle. Thanks for sharing.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Wheat beer? Guess it's good for a try.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Mai and her big... character. Works nicely with that unicorn logo.

It looks like the brand is 独角兽,which is Unicorn. I've never heard of them but digging deeper this is is a real product authorized by SNK China, with another bottle featuring Orochi Iori. https://www.jiuhuar.com/craftbeer/5d1db7018ba5b0732c8b4567.html

Today at school I saw a student with a KOF pencil case.

That’s pretty cool man. You can even see the “K” in the King of Fighters fonts at the top of the bottle. Thanks for sharing.

Chinese name is 拳皇命运 (King of Fighters: Destiny) for clarification if anyone cares. It's merchandise specifically for the MMO mobile game, since the main series is simply 拳皇.

The more I learn about this shitty mobile game, the more I wish I didn't know about it. Goddamned Chinese money ruined Contra and now it's ruining KOF.

Last edited:

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
It looks like the brand is 独角兽,which is Unicorn. I've never heard of them but digging deeper this is is a real product authorized by SNK China, with another bottle featuring Orochi Iori. https://www.jiuhuar.com/craftbeer/5d1db7018ba5b0732c8b4567.html

Today at school I saw a student with a KOF pencil case.

Chinese name is 拳皇命运 (King of Fighters: Destiny) for clarification if anyone cares. It's merchandise specifically for the MMO mobile game, since the main series is simply 拳皇.

The more I learn about this shitty mobile game, the more I wish I didn't know about it. Goddamned Chinese money ruined Contra and now it's ruining KOF.

Wow its actually licensed? I would have guessed it was another Chinese knock off. Impressive

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
How is the beer? I never drank any chinese beer before, Thai beer is pretty good though.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Chinese beer will give you several different types of cancer, but that bottle looks pretty stylish.

Danyvoid

n00b
Man! I want one! I was supposed to go to china this month for a business trip but got cancelled until next year... hopefully I can grab one :lol:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Man! I want one! I was supposed to go to china this month for a business trip but got cancelled until next year... hopefully I can grab one :lol:

Cool, do you know what city? Maybe we could meet up if our schedules allow.

Pinball

Kula's Candy
What does the beer taste like, I wonder? Can it be bought online? I know a Chinese/Asian cash n carry nearby, and might ask if they could import a few pallets worth :-)

KOF beer would fly off the shelves, man.