Pinout for NGCD Joypad cable CONTROLLER SIDE

SCARTicus

n00b
Hello, I have a cable that I scavenged from a broken NGCD control pad. I want to use it for my custom (4 button) fightstick, but I do not currently own a multi-meter. As such, I cannot find out which connector pins the wires on the other side of my cable go to. The wires are color coded, and I was wondering if anyone who has worked with these cables before has the data on which connector pin or controller function "purple","grey", "yellow", etc go to. Any help would be appreciated.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Hello, I have a cable that I scavenged from a broken NGCD control pad. I want to use it for my custom (4 button) fightstick, but I do not currently own a multi-meter. As such, I cannot find out which connector pins the wires on the other side of my cable go to. The wires are color coded, and I was wondering if anyone who has worked with these cables before has the data on which connector pin or controller function "purple","grey", "yellow", etc go to. Any help would be appreciated.

Look near the bottom of the page for the pinout.

http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/snk-neo-geo-diy-db15-controller-plug/

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

My advice is buy a cheap multimeter at some point. They aren’t expensive and holy crap are they super useful. You won’t regret the purchase