Razoola to cease selling the Unibios?

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
http://unibios.free.fr/ordering.html

NOTICE

Ordering is no longer possible at this time, for now please use the version available on the downloads page. Please do not email about ordering, this page will be updated if I can accept orders again. If it is no longer possible for me to work on the UniBios, v4 will be made free in the new year.

I hope all it ok!

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Sending any powers that can be used.

I hope all is okay and that you can continue to sell and update unibios in the future!

(was hoping to finally pull the trigger on getting one like the week that message went up - if anyone is interested in selling their unibios, please PM me!)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Holy crap! I hope Raz is ok and if not reaches out to us.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I knew I shouldn't have kept putting off buying another one.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Yeah for sure Raz. If you see this, let us know what’s up.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Best wishes to Raz. If it has to be that way, hope the latest version is made public and he goes on to bigger and better things. Hope he remains active in the Neo scene.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Hoping that all is well Razoola! Let us know if there is anything we can do to support. Take care!

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
I hope all is well Razoola. We've benefited a lot from all the work you've done with the Uni-bios over the years. Thank you!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It really does sound like more than a vacation. Hope you're ok Raz, I also hope it's not about any legal issues.

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
I was just about to order the 4.0 upgrade. Hope everything is fine with Raz.

LonelyWarbler

Crazed MVS Addict
I think he is sick. I mailed an installer in Australia to ask why he was an official reseller but not listed on the site. He received a message back from razoola saying that he is sick. From the mail:

"Hi,
I am afraid that due to my personal situation (health etc) I have had to stop doing unibios for a while. I will not be able to provide images for some time. Once sorted though I can sort this out for you.
Thanks for your understanding Raz"

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I think he is sick. I mailed an installer in Australia to ask why he was an official reseller but not listed on the site. He received a message back from razoola saying that he is sick. From the mail:

"Hi,
I am afraid that due to my personal situation (health etc) I have had to stop doing unibios for a while. I will not be able to provide images for some time. Once sorted though I can sort this out for you.
Thanks for your understanding Raz"

Thats sad :(

Get well soon Raz!

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I have not been feeling 100% well for a while so I'm taking a break to see how I feel after that. Nothing serious I hope but please don't read more into it than it is.

Raz

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I have not been feeling 100% well for a while so I'm taking a break to see how I feel after that. Nothing serious I hope but please don't read more into it than it is.

Raz

Nothing that some hours of kickboxing can't fix - let miisalo patch you up :) All the best for you Raz

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Hope you feel better bro. Take it easy and get better.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior

Raz

Wish you all the best. And thanks for all your contributions to the community.