Razoola to cease selling the Unibios?

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Sending good vibes your way Raz. Get well soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Such a great invention too, No neo should be without one.

Get well soon.

phoenixdownita

Cheng's Errand Boy
Anyone knows if Raz is doing alright?
I truly hope whatever health scare he was going through, that it resolves for the best, or at least I thought it was health related.
Mods feel free to correct this post if wrong, I do not want to spread false information.

Big thank you to Raz for all of his work on UniBios and tons and tons of best wishes for a prompt and full recovery on whatever it is that is affecting him.

acem77

Over Top Auto Mechanic
20 Year Member
Sad finding this post looking for other things and knowing he is not doing so well. His work has helped me love my neo so much more as i have been using in in my aes,mvs and now roms for the legends ultimate arcade cab. I am getting too old to play most games with the skill and dedication they need, Unibios helps bridge the gap.

Thanks Razoola. Hang in there. I hope you can enjoy the fruits you produced.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Get well soon raz.I hope this isn't the end of the neo-geo universe bios a one without it leaves a mvs rather naked :eek:

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
just found out about the 161 in 1 picknmix options and was looking to send to Raz to update my old unibios.

Its a shame , hope you get better soon , you have been helping the community for as long as i can remember

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Does anyone have some info? that's making me worried as hell. as if we needed more bad news....
Get well soon, bro.