Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Analogue DAC (Digital-to-Autism Converter)

Iori Yagami's Manicurist

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Yeah you guys are right, apple is indeed for suckers.
    Yeah, and fuck Hooli, too. Gavin Belson's Analogue Signature Edition Box 3 gets real, suckers! Real! ...real soon.

Reichsf?rer-Finnland

Macbook pro*, easily the best laptop I've ever owned, and I've had computers of various types since I was seven years old.

*This is one of the models that you can update by yourself, the newer models with everything soldered on to the mobo are crap, that I have to agree with.

Banned

Its a shame that it only works with specific products, but as has been said, it probably doesn't do any down-scaling. I would buy a high end down-scaler with s-video/component/composite outputs in an instant without question that offered 15khz/240p output. I have found a few professional solutions in the past, but the costs were astronomical because who in their right goddamned mind would want to use a CRT monitor/television for anything in 2019? Its neat that this is a thing, but also a shame that it isn't available to plebs like me who already have a real SNES/Genesis etc. Sucks I would have to buy their hipster product line just to get a display on my tv. Fuck em. Though I respect their concept of the FPGA systems (wealth extractors), I have no need for one ever.

Thread Information