Analogue DAC (Digital-to-Autism Converter)

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Macbook pro*, easily the best laptop I've ever owned, and I've had computers of various types since I was seven years old.

*This is one of the models that you can update by yourself, the newer models with everything soldered on to the mobo are crap, that I have to agree with.

Whippy

Banned
Its a shame that it only works with specific products, but as has been said, it probably doesn't do any down-scaling. I would buy a high end down-scaler with s-video/component/composite outputs in an instant without question that offered 15khz/240p output. I have found a few professional solutions in the past, but the costs were astronomical because who in their right goddamned mind would want to use a CRT monitor/television for anything in 2019? Its neat that this is a thing, but also a shame that it isn't available to plebs like me who already have a real SNES/Genesis etc. Sucks I would have to buy their hipster product line just to get a display on my tv. Fuck em. Though I respect their concept of the FPGA systems (wealth extractors), I have no need for one ever.