No contact from Neostore - *resolved* consignment

Dasael

n00b
I was wondering if anyone knows how to get in contact with Shawn or the Neostore? In May of 2017 I had some stuff sold by consignment through the Neostore. The sale was for a Neo Geo AES Gold system, seven carts and an extra snap case I had. Five of the carts sold pretty quickly and I was paid the next month, as was agreed upon. Good times.

Two months later the system was sold but the consignment record had a note :
Console sent to KPJ for repair, customer claimed video issues.

I asked what that meant because I tested the system before sending it out and Shawn responded with :
This update was received from KPJ on September 12th (2017): “Sorry Shawn, I've been backed up for well over a month. His parcel is still sealed and waiting for a free moment.”

"Perhaps KPJ will find that there’s nothing wrong with the console, as I had tested too before listing of course. Won’t know until KPJ gets around to this. Took him months to mod some systems for me, so he does take a while.

Will update you once I know more."

No problem I was really happy with the sales and how Shawn was handling things so I was ok with waiting.

On October 22, 2018 the last cart sold and Shawn edited the consignment record to show it and I figured he was still waiting on the system to come back to send me the final payments as a batch.

Come June of this year, after not hearing anything for alomst two years, I figured I'd shoot an e-mail to CS@neostore.com and ask for an update. After no response for a month I sent another one, followed by another to Shawn@neo-geo.com and still nothing. I ended up getting a hold of KJP and asking him if he knew anything about the Gold AES that was sent to him, KPJ replied :

"Currently, I do not have any customer’s units on hand. I do repair ‘his’ systems from time to time, but it never takes months upon months to do. I’ll have a look through my messages to see if I have any record of this system, but 2+ years is unacceptable. I’m surprised that he hasn’t sent you some kind of correspondence after all this time."

I tried calling the Neostore number also, but no one answers and the mailbox is full.

Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
I'm in contact with Shawn.

He was busy with other things days ago but hopefully he will be back in contact with you.

Will send him link to this thread.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
wait 2 years to get money? sounds like NG Dev level stuff. Great 7 posts in 11 years, I bet people will blow the doors off of the house...

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
wait 2 years to get money? sounds like NG Dev level stuff. Great 7 posts in 11 years, I bet people will blow the doors off of the house...
That's what I'm thinking. There's no way I would allow money just sit around in limbo for 2 years. That's just silly.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Vanilla WoW is around the corner. Shawn was probably prepping his mage build.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Weren’t all NeoStore operations outsourced to DavidG?

:D

Shawn

snkusa.com
Resolved, sorry for this delay/confusion, included $100 bonus. I've sent batches of systems in quantity as high as 10 per shipment for modification to KJP, and yes, they do require months, but more than enough time has passed and this should have been resolved much sooner. I'm assuming the system was repaired and shipped directly to the buyer and that all was resolved. I haven't heard issues from the buyer, so I'd conclude all is well. If not, the NeoStore takes final responsibility regardless. The consignment customer takes no risk once items are delivered to the NeoStore. Only the NeoStore has risk.

Consignment records:
http://bit.do/conanmomchilov

Final payment: http://neo-geo.com/hosting/neostore/conan.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey Shawn, we miss you. Thanks for keeping the forums running.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Cool and stuff but I was hoping for some kind of melt down with Shawn saying “fuck y’all” and pulling the pin on the site.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Cool and stuff but I was hoping for some kind of melt down with Shawn saying “fuck y’all” and pulling the pin on the site.

If the site goes dark we can blame the OP for raiding the server fund!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Resolved, sorry for this delay/confusion, included $100 bonus. I've sent batches of systems in quantity as high as 10 per shipment for modification to KJP, and yes, they do require months, but more than enough time has passed and this should have been resolved much sooner. I'm assuming the system was repaired and shipped directly to the buyer and that all was resolved. I haven't heard issues from the buyer, so I'd conclude all is well. If not, the NeoStore takes final responsibility regardless. The consignment customer takes no risk once items are delivered to the NeoStore. Only the NeoStore has risk.

Consignment records:
http://bit.do/conanmomchilov

Final payment: http://neo-geo.com/hosting/neostore/conan.jpg

12:27 am? I know you wake up by 5 to work out. Gotta get your sleep.

Sleep is when I burn the most calories.

Dasael

n00b
Thanks Shawn, that's very generous of you and I really do appreciate it.

I still hold Neo-geo.com and the Neostore in the highest regards. I bought the majority of that collection from the Neostore and it's always been top notch.

If the site goes dark we can blame the OP for raiding the server fund!

raw

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I wonder how many dick pics you'll get in your email now...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Who waits 2 years to send a follow up email? :spock: