Thread: NeoPrint

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

NeoPrint

After running across this listing on eBay, I was throughley confused at what I was looking at.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F264005593005

(THIS IS NOT MY LISTING)

Whole I'm sure many of you have heard of this cabinet, after years of being in the NG scene, I'd never run across it. Just thought I'd post here in case I wasn't the only one.

Pretty neat.

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/SNK_Neo_Print

It's not worth bidding on unless you know what the frames are that it offers. There are a lot of neoprint cassettes out there and some of them are a lot better than others. For example, you would want the seasonal ones like halloween and christmas, or SNK heroes. There are also puppies, chicken, and more. Have to see the picture frames to determine if you want that. Also, it will only play on certain neoprint boards.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    It's not worth bidding on unless you know what the frames are that it offers. There are a lot of neoprint cassettes out there and some of them are a lot better than others. For example, you would want the seasonal ones like halloween and christmas, or SNK heroes. There are also puppies, chicken, and more. Have to see the picture frames to determine if you want that. Also, it will only play on certain neoprint boards.
    Oh I had no intention of buying. Just sharing a piece of history.

Thread Information