Breakers Collection Announced

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Let's hope the porting job is better than those illustrations.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
I thought the two Breakers games were very similar to each other? Breakers Revenge has one or two extra playable characters.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
"Olá! Let's buy old Visco IPs so we can draw the cast of breakers, making them look like mutant freaks."

"Brilhante!"

"rsrsrsrs"

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I thought the two Breakers games were very similar to each other? Breakers Revenge has one or two extra playable characters.

Right?

Couldn’t Revenge be the ‘Collection’ all on its own?
lol.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Two games in a series qualifies it as a "collection"?

Also, talk about the most unlikeliest of games to get a re-release, the IP must have been dirt cheap on this.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Somehow it ended up on the table of a Brazilian dev... Lol yeah dirt cheap 110%

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I’m sure Strictly Limited or another company will churn out a limited physical copy with a Shockbox and soundtrack CD or some shit.

No waifu pillow with the LE? No sale!

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Visco has been whoring out their IP's for awhile. This is nothing new.

shelcoof

New Challenger
If I'm unable to get the MVS cart of Revenge... I can at least get this if it gets a physical release :)
Hell with it probably end up with both at some point lol

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member

Yeah, these are the same guys who've ported Vasara 1 & 2 recently.

Wonder if there's a Drift Out collection in the works... or better yet a Captain Tomaday anthology!

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
There could also be a bang bead and battle flip shot collection, or a puzzle de Pon collection. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold these ips to some third world developer.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
There could also be a bang bead and battle flip shot collection, or a puzzle de Pon collection. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold these ips to some third world developer.

The preferred term is "developing nation". You must have not watched the trailer because this company uses a Brazilian flag in their logo. You must have not understood post #9.

But you will definitely be scarred for life by those mutant freak illustrations if you watch the trailer so you probably shouldn't watch it.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
:lolz:

+1

For those interested. 2 great mvs games in one package. Glad to see these neo games get a second chance :buttrock:

This is why you are neo-geo.com's noob of the year 2016, this right here. Three years later and you're still so positive and cheerful, even over something like this lame collection you shine through. The world needs more people like you.

saner

Krauser's Henchman

but the Breakers fighting games are practically the only notable masterpieces Visco created, and even then the Breakers games are so obscure and unknown to the mainstream compared to even ADK's Aggressors of Dark Kombat. so this is actually something new since before this announcement, Breakers fans didnt think they would be ported to modern consoles, especially as a collection.

SNK pumps out Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting and KOF ports, but Breakers officially being ported to PC and consoles internationally? this is sensational surprising news!!

Missile

Another Striker
I love Breaker's Revenge but never play Breakers anymore. Will they have online play?