The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The problem here is that saner thinks that the KoF tournament and the characters are real

Anyone want to place bets that saner LARPS the games in his basement by himself?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
is trolling your favorite game, Southtown Kid? when was the last time you even played a KOF like KOF97?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCRYlW8Fvdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcnmz2YhyFg

Hey, Dipshit (saner)

You see those two identical pictures of Shermie?

You see how the top one looks great...but the bottom one looks like she got smashed by a steamroller? And the top face of Mai looks great but the bottom Mai face looks like smooshed Play-Doh? Why can't you fucking understand this? Do you play video games by Braille? Why are you so fucking stupid?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I am a true KOF gamer ,while you just retired from gaming and just nowadays post nonsense forum comments while eating rice crackers.

I'm sorry but fucking LOL @ this shit.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
wtf are you like some wacko that just talks SNK but doesn't even care about SNK related gaming contributions?

You do realize that SNK is just a company right? Yes they did come out with some good stuff over their existence, but that doesn't entitle them to have their products bought out of pure brand loyalty. Why are people even loyal to a brand at all? It is just a transaction of money for entertainment anyways. Suddenly when people aren't just giving a company money they are treated or viewed as a traitor? SNK as a brand and company has changed hands more than enough at this point to where they are just treated as an asset more than an independent company. If I recall they are owned by the Chinese now right? So where is this "I am more holy than thou" mentality coming from in regards to supporting SNK? It is just a company after all...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You do realize that SNK is just a company right? Yes they did come out with some good stuff over their existence, but that doesn't entitle them to have their products bought out of pure brand loyalty. Why are people even loyal to a brand at all? It is just a transaction of money for entertainment anyways. Suddenly when people aren't just giving a company money they are treated or viewed as a traitor? SNK as a brand and company has changed hands more than enough at this point to where they are just treated as an asset more than an independent company. If I recall they are owned by the Chinese now right? So where is this "I am more holy than thou" mentality coming from in regards to supporting SNK? It is just a company after all...

News Flash : The employee's that create your most loved and obsessed over games probably care a lot less about it than you do!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
now KOF2001 has some of the greatest and enthusiastic backgroudns ever, plus option to have a team of 4 lined up to fight is awesome

back to low level trolling I see...

NexusX

Astra Superstar
News Flash : The employee's that create your most loved and obsessed over games probably care a lot less about it than you do!

Totally agree. Most likely it is a paycheck to them. Hopefully a paycheck they enjoy getting but that's about it at the end of the day.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
It's been said before but 2001 at least made it feel like an actual worldwide tournament with people watching and not just some random fight in public.

The brand can't catch a break. It was just beginning to recover after the PR disaster in '97, which was previously on track to be a real comeback story after the tower incident in '91. After the stadium collapse in XIV they should be back to doing bumfights.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
The brand can't catch a break. It was just beginning to recover after the PR disaster in '97, which was previously on track to be a real comeback story after the tower incident in '91. After the stadium collapse in XIV they should be back to doing bumfights.

:lolz::lolz::lolz:

Dizzy11523

Camel Slug
15 Year Member
Hey, Dipshit (saner)

You see those two identical pictures of Shermie?

You see how the top one looks great...but the bottom one looks like she got smashed by a steamroller? And the top face of Mai looks great but the bottom Mai face looks like smooshed Play-Doh? Why can't you fucking understand this? Do you play video games by Braille? Why are you so fucking stupid?

LMFAO

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member

Nothing shown besides the logo and design artworks for Kyo, Benimaru and Shunei. Reveal will be on January 7th (along with Samurai Shodown season pass 3)

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Updated the trailer to the English ver.

- Ogura is the director
- They will change teams around (I assume similar to what they did with KOFXI)

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Well, I really like Beni's new look! And...that's about all I got out of that. lol.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I want that Neo•Geo track jacket.

I don't think it's reasonable to want XV to go back to 2D, but I'm still hoping...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Looking forward to the gameplay reveal. I hope they really put in the effort this time, I barely played 14.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
5oZVPsT.png

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Haha american sports team! Y'know I quite like playing those characters.