Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Quote Originally Posted by saner View Post
    ironic a faggot would call me a faggot when they speak of sexy female costumes as if it were a bad thing to them.
    I only ask for better judgement when shoehorning female designs into a game. Taste may be subjective but objectively speaking, Shiki/Nako/Charlotte mesh well with the aesthetics and lore of the series while Iroha/Mina make the series look like a fucking joke.

In truth be told
    You Have a
    Crappy username.

Quote Originally Posted by Poonman View Post
    I only ask for better judgement when shoehorning female designs into a game. Taste may be subjective but objectively speaking, Shiki/Nako/Charlotte mesh well with the aesthetics and lore of the series while Iroha/Mina make the series look like a fucking joke.
    Iroha is the fucking worst. I'm all about tits bigger than my head but that shit is the laziest, pandering-to-statue-buying-losers character design in the history of fighting games... even worse, she's shoehorned in to a series that otherwise has a great unifying aesthetic and largely sticks close to historical Japanese character archetypes.

Exactly what I'm saying. Tits and ass are welcome as much as tasteful female designs...just do a better job of compartmentalizing and integrating them.

Muramasa for varieties sake, let you play as a little princess with a collection of katanas...but she's possessed by the restless spirit of a brash swordsman.

Why does a voluptuous, french maid geisha hold her own in a fight? Because lazy animu tropes, that's why.

Thread Information