New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I didn’t hate him until I commented some constructive feedback (in a non negative way) and he just bitched about it in a reply like the little (or big lmao) Whiney bitch he is.

Hope he’s a member here and can see so many comments telling him to go fuck his fat virgin self.

I did the same. He made a video about the Neo Geo mini was fake and I told him that I knew for a fact it was real and had phot evidence that it was.

He called me a troll and said that I didn't know what I was talking about. I dm'd him and told him his little fat lispy ass was a worthless waste of humanity and get a real fucking job instead of talking about video games on YouTube.

-SD-

Camel Slug
JdwKRiG.jpg

Fuck me, they’re already starting with the colour variants...

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
God it is just so fucking ugly. I mean seriously it looks like a wii balance board or something. I really hate it, I don't completely want to dismiss it, but fuck I honestly don't want the thing in my house :/

Gaoh

New Challenger
Keep buying it all up, get them more money so they can produce more high quality stuff... nothing will ever be the same

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
SNK has always kinda been this way; genius on one level, and fucking Simple Jack in a lot of other ways (single speed NGCD without enough RAM, I'm looking at you). Maybe you touched on a cool idea for a proper Capcom mini console, how about a Mini CPS Changer? SNK you muh muh make me have joy feeling.

alright that got me. Now I cant see SNK without seeing simple jack xD

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
JdwKRiG.jpg

Fuck me, they’re already starting with the colour variants...
Difficult to believe that something looking like that will not connect to a Nintendo console. Are we sure? The design, the colors... I keep thinking the Nintendo logo must be on there somewhere. The two of them together like that is practically a fucking Mario mushroom.

Anyway, as misjudged as this new SNK product is (again), if the build quality is good, I'll probably get one.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
As a joystick, I actually think its pretty nice. The stick looks to be quality (I hope that white plastic on the shaft is just covering metal), I'd imagine it is "clicky". I'd probably buy it if it were just a joystick but the price is going to include 20 games I already have and emulation hardware I'm not going to use. Perhaps they will release a joystick only version.

I agree, that does look like silicone and its weird af

Last edited:

-SD-

Camel Slug
Yeah, from this closer photo it does look like a silicone cover...

fn6DDeR.jpg

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I’m trying to think of worse case scenario for 20 fighting games.

World Heroes
Fatal Fury 1
Art of fighting 1
Aggressors of Dark Kombat
Voltage Fighter Gowkaizer
Galaxy Fight
Breakers
Ragnagard
Savage Reign
3 Count bout

And then KOF 94-03

Lol

Honestly, I have a use for this. My friends I play fighting games with don’t usually come over because they’re allergic to cats. So we either play online or I go to their house. Disconnecting my CMVS is kind of a hassle so When we play Neo stuff it’s typically ports on Xbox or PS3/4.

If I could just BRING this with me over there, that’s honestly perfect. If it had the magical drop series too that’d be sick since after so many sessions we usually end up playing MD3 or Money puzzle exchange

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Silicone cover is Arcade SNK condom :D
I think buy this stick for emulator on my Shield TV

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

Worst case?...

C.T.H.D
C.T.H.D SUPER PLUS
KOF 2002 MAGIC
KOF 2002 MAGIC 2
KOF 2002 CN
KOF 2002 OROCHI
KOF 2002 LUAN
KOF 2002 SUPER
KOF 2002 SUPER 2
KOF 2004 SE PLUS
KOF 2004 SE
KOF 2004 SMP
KOF 10TH
KOF 10TH EXTRA +
FIGHTERS SWORDS

:keke:

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Worst case?...

C.T.H.D
C.T.H.D SUPER PLUS
KOF 2002 MAGIC
KOF 2002 MAGIC 2
KOF 2002 CN
KOF 2002 OROCHI
KOF 2002 LUAN
KOF 2002 SUPER
KOF 2002 SUPER 2
KOF 2004 SE PLUS
KOF 2004 SE
KOF 2004 SMP
KOF 10TH
KOF 10TH EXTRA +
FIGHTERS SWORDS

:keke:

PMSL'd at that (yes I have no life)

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Keep buying it all up, get them more money so they can produce more high quality stuff... nothing will ever be the same

How's that working out for you?

Gaoh

New Challenger
So far good, mini plus two controllers, now this joystick, not to mention the insanely expensive merch in the snk store website that I can get through bots, good so far... this stuff’s popular in Japan so who knows. I’m glad they are into producing hardware...

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Another letdown. Seems decent but my child brain wanted the MVS 2 2D powerhouse console for $1000 dollars so I could buy it and keep it sealed lolol (or not)

After being sooooo excited to finally own some official SNK hardware with the Neo Geo X and begging my wife to get me it for Christmas... I don't get much excited for these types of things anymore.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

World Heroes
Fatal Fury 1
Art of fighting 1
Aggressors of Dark Kombat
Voltage Fighter Gowkaizer
Galaxy Fight
Breakers
Ragnagard
Savage Reign
3 Count bout

And then KOF 94-03
Yeah, them wasting slots on every single MVS KOF would be part of my worst case scenario, too. But Savage Reign, Fatal Fury 1, and ADK would be part of my best case scenario. Fatal Fury 1 never should have been left off the Mini. It's one of the few games that would have played perfectly okay with that dumb analog stick.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Ideally I would have

Ninja Masters
Waku Waku 7
Sam Sho (never got into the series much so...V Special I hear is the favorite?)
Karnovs Revenge
Real Bout
Real about 2
Real about Special
Breakers Revenge
Rage of the Dragon
Garou MOTW
Last blade
Last blade 2
Kizuna Encounter
Matrimelee
World Heroes Perfect
Fatal Fury 3
And then fill up the rest with popular KOF

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeah, from this closer photo it does look like a silicone cover...

fn6DDeR.jpg

Yey, that is a silicon condom on it. Play with protection. Heard dis chit is mass too. Like surfboard huge. Truth.

Almightyburner

Kabuki Klasher
If I can't plug an AES stick into this, I'm just going to burn all my SNK stuff.
And my memory card.