New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

Doom

Crossed Swords Squire
A Joycon with the NGP thumbstick. That's all SNK needs to release to get money. Bonus money if they release fighting pads for PS/xbox using the same thumbstick.

That would be pretty cool actually. Love the NGP thumbstick.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Honestly i have no clue who’s gonna buy a new SNK console. The new generation of video games is gonna be so strange.. we'll have the high end with PS5, the mid range with Nintendo and Atari, the low end with Intellivision Amico... a potential HANDHELD from microsoft (doomed to fail IMO) overpriced streaming bullshit from google... Apple Arcade... where will SNK fit into all of this? Who is their target? I’m confused. 2020 is the beginning of the new bizarre console war.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
We all want new games, but where did you find them? Paying for the rights of "rare" games like Gowcaizer or Kabuki Klash?

How about a two-plane Fatal Fury? Or a new Last Blade? How about Baseball Stars 3? It doesn't take much imagination.

Last edited:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
A Joycon with the NGP thumbstick. That's all SNK needs to release to get money. Bonus money if they release fighting pads for PS/xbox using the same thumbstick.

Hopefully you are correct, the NGPC thumbstick is extremely good, would love to have a fightpad like that.

shelcoof

New Challenger
If this new system has some sort of giant Cartridge... I'm all in I don't care lol

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
According to this dude it’s kinda like the Capcom Plug & Play joystick thingy...

He starts talking about it around 7 minutes.

Is this guy a member here?

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
According to this dude it’s kinda like the Capcom Plug & Play joystick thingy...

He starts talking about it around 7 minutes.

Is this guy a member here?

I absolutely loathe this dudes content. One of his comparison videos for an HDMI cable was 13 minutes long and 11 was him awkwardly holding different cables and rambling instead of ya know, showing the footage and rambling. No one wants to count your double chins while you talk about a cable (doesn’t even properly show the cable either).

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That's a real pity, a simple AES mini would sell like crazy and yet we get a gimmicky MVS minicab and by the sounds a fightstick-console. Eh....

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
at this point a SNk branded blender that played KOF sound effects while it blended would be better than another damn emu box

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Dunno if it's related but Arcade1up's jpn website has a new cabinet with KOF games..

https://arcade1up.jp/

Okay that’s pretty cool. Probably wouldn’t buy it but that’s fine.

My take on the new hardware? It’s going to be an android based plug n play that’s technically new hardware- so they can make their new Metal Slug they mentioned. Taito X2 Mini PC shoved in there?

It won’t be an emulation arcade stick, but it’ll all be built into a stick. And that stick will also plug into the Neo Mini, simply as a controller. That’ll explain the “interface with Neo Geo Mini” while getting passed clicky thumbsticks for everyone

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Dunno if it's related but Arcade1up's jpn website has a new cabinet with KOF games..

https://arcade1up.jp/

no 95? :( Oh well

tgs2019_item02.jpg

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
The fact that they couldn’t put all the KOFs on it is ludicrous...but even if they did it still would have sucked.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
no 95? :( Oh well

tgs2019_item02.jpg

Why put '94 on there instead of something else? '95 is my favorite pre '98 especially since my first experience playing KOF was '95 on the PS1.

Isn't '97 like crack to the Chinese, aren't they missing an opportunity there?

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I absolutely loathe this dudes content. One of his comparison videos for an HDMI cable was 13 minutes long and 11 was him awkwardly holding different cables and rambling instead of ya know, showing the footage and rambling. No one wants to count your double chins while you talk about a cable (doesn’t even properly show the cable either).
As long as you have the right thumbnail, it doesn't matter if you have properly written and edited content, or if you just run the camera and ramble for 20 minutes. It's all about the subs and likes!

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
As long as you have the right thumbnail, it doesn't matter if you have properly written and edited content, or if you just run the camera and ramble for 20 minutes. It's all about the subs and likes!

In fairness to him, he has very rock solid sources, he called this months ago among other things like the Samurai Shodown mini's. He said in the vid just posted that we will know by next Thursday about the new SNK hardware, lets see if he is right

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
In fairness to him, he has very rock solid sources, he called this months ago among other things like the Samurai Shodown mini's. He said in the vid just posted that we will know by next Thursday about the new SNK hardware, lets see if he is right

I didn’t hate him until I commented some constructive feedback (in a non negative way) and he just bitched about it in a reply like the little (or big lmao) Whiney bitch he is.

Hope he’s a member here and can see so many comments telling him to go fuck his fat virgin self.