New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
That's disappointing :shame:

What more can we expect from a crappy company?

Demitri1983

Cheng's Errand Boy
That is not a neo geo stick. At least Tommo knew what a neo geo stick looked like.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I mean given how many variations the Mini has gotten, it will probably come in black at the very least.

Def a no-go for me. I'd rather put the $$$ toward an MVS cart. I need that Ninja Master's.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I mean given how many variations the Mini has gotten, it will probably come in black at the very least.

Def a no-go for me. I'd rather put the $$$ toward an MVS cart. I need that Ninja Master's.

Would a "Ninja Masters edition" tempt you?

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Who uses a controller? Games are meant to be looked at, not played!

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Judging by the ports on it, I’m still banking on a “Neo Geo 2” console that this works with the new Metal Slug and this controller works on both Neo Geo 2 and Mini. Would make all their horribly translated tweets make sende

Shanadria

New Challenger
Dissapointing, at least they could try to copy Capcom including a 2nd jostick+buttons...to play Garou once again over and over

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Without a doubt. I'm sure this is only a prototype. People need to stop getting all Simpsons Comic Book Guy over it.....

DHUR WORST STICK EVER!

Watch I'll see posts here of people scalping copies anyway....lmfao
Why isn't there ever a happy medium in between Comic Book Guy and "but she has a new hat!"

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
And that's the Neo Geo 2?

If it is, I'm, ... disappointed. If they were going to make an all-in-one control stick, at least use the kidney bean style & colors, or better yet, the orignal control stick look.

I still wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't like it a little bit less...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
It’s an arcade stick

https://mobile.twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/1168705273864736768

View attachment 54804
Continuing off the NEOGEO mini comes a brand-new NEOGEO product!
Introducing the NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro! This stylish and unique fighting stick is based off the NEOGEO CD controller! #SNK #NEOGEO

Why does SNK try and force people to forget what the original Neo Arcade Stick layout looked like? I mean fuck's sake I was almost interested until I saw that god damn button layout. It's like they're trying so hard to force people to go with this button config.

Seriously not buying this shit.

Last edited:

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I dunno, the more I look at it, the more I think it could just be an arcade stick, which I'd be perfectly fine with. When you think about it, no matter how shitty it looks, its better than the Mini controllers, it probably has proper clicky parts. SNK's IP's are all over the other platforms (new Samurai Shodown for example) it probably makes sense to have all the extra buttons and try and sell a stick for those platforms. They did announce Neo Geo 3 at the same time as this, perhaps there is another hardware announcement to come and this really is just a joystick. The only thing I don't get is the two USB ports on the bottom.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
So, it has that new mini layout, but it has enough buttons that if you can remap the controls, you could use the original 4 button layout with the lower row of buttons. So hopefully they give you that option.