New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
As long as you have the right thumbnail, it doesn't matter if you have properly written and edited content, or if you just run the camera and ramble for 20 minutes. It's all about the subs and likes!

Well, that’s just not true. A misleading thumbnail is actually one of the worst moves you can make.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Well, that’s just not true. A misleading thumbnail is actually one of the worst moves you can make.
I said the "right" thumbnail, not a misleading one. My biggest pet peeve on Youtube is when I see something that looks interesting, but then you watch it and it's just some dude blathering on about their opinions with no information. It can be purely on-topic with what the thumbnail indicated; it's just a style of video that I dislike.

By the way, I've never watched the Youtuber mentioned in this thread. I'm just speaking in general.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I said the "right" thumbnail, not a misleading one. My biggest pet peeve on Youtube is when I see something that looks interesting, but then you watch it and it's just some dude blathering on about their opinions with no information. It can be purely on-topic with what the thumbnail indicated; it's just a style of video that I dislike.

By the way, I've never watched the Youtuber mentioned in this thread. I'm just speaking in general.

Ahh 'clickbait' the real fucking virus of the internet.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

Wouldn't that still be a misleading thumbnail? You didn't get what you expected, whether it's the production quality, the writing, or whatever. A high bounce rate will kill you. Any interaction - comments, up votes, down votes, etc. will raise you up. The biggest factor isn't view count. It's watch time and session duration.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Wouldn't that still be a misleading thumbnail? You didn't get what you expected, whether it's the production quality, the writing, or whatever. A high bounce rate will kill you. Any interaction - comments, up votes, down votes, etc. will raise you up. The biggest factor isn't view count. It's watch time and session duration.
Fair enough. There are some Youtubers I wish it would kill.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I’d be into an arcade control panel console with old and modern SNK games. Maybe even third party games?

If it’s a console version of the hardware running SamSho it’ll be able to run KOF15, SNK Heroines, etc.

I think if it just focused on a digital store it would work. They did say it was a “next gen” console, but I don’t think they’d be trying to compete with MS/Sony/Nintendo directly as someone’s primary console

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Yawn, and those start and select buttons are in a terrible spot.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
It doesnt look.. bad... it doesnt look good either..

Its Rather bland looking.... despite the weird ass new button layout at least it gives you the option of the original layout...

I see controller ports on the front... buttons on the side.. headphone jack... this very well could have hardware in it..

It looks like a bathroom scale that i would stand on..

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Don’t forget to drink your ovaltine.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
It says “Pro Gear Spec Advanced Entertainment System,” so I’m maintaining my original prediction that this is a marginally less ugly version of Capcom’s.

edit: Maybe you can also plug it in to other hardware?

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
It looks like a clown.

Clown joystick.

I hate clowns.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I really see the enthusiasm here. This isn't for the rich boy who has a vandalized big red or candy cabs in his basement.

Are you cyber bullying me because I am rich?

Don’t make me ban you!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Looks bland, and rumor is that it hooks up to the mini and also with standalone roms.