New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

shadowsfollow

New Challenger
So glad to see that SNK didn't even have the money to get a custom version made of their aliexpress game controller without the 4 extra buttons...
Damn, SNK is like that amazing dog whose owner abandoned it that's now the stray with a missing eye you see each day crossing the street begging for a bit of food, your mind not knowing what to do between sustaining it while it's slowly dying or just putting the poor thing out of its misery...

SNK mystique my ass... sad

I’d have been all over this if it was 4 buttons. Extra 4 buttons for what?! To play other games?! If you’re buying this, chances are you got other sticks to play other games. Keep Neo hardware the way it was intended and go from there.

As for the SNK analogy; SNKP yeah, not SNK. SNKP has been trying to get things right and sometimes there’s a glimpse of brilliance but it’s not all in one game, it’s aspects of each release but somehow something is always off.

I play 2K2 still, plenty of good competition online for it, I’d play some of the other SNKP titles if they had any online activity, not even KOF14 sees much action.

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
Seems like they might be doing the same thing all over again like they did with the NGM, but it's not 100% certain.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
All 20 keys are now available for unlocking (legitimately)

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Finally! I wonder if any 'expansion' packs will come out? That would be interesting...