New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This thing has to be one of the most stillborn gaming products of all time. My best guess on audience is the collectors who will buy just about anything. But that level of collector has got to be a pretty small audience.

If you can stop to imagine the typical Japanese home you can begin to see why they designed it the way they did. It just doesn't make a lot of sense anywhere else, who plays games like this here?

9d487a18f936989364afbdaa7772ad74.jpg

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
If that gameplay is raw capture, the image is still super soft like the mini

Gaoh

New Challenger
The future is Now!!

My biggest gripe about the mini was the lack of digital manuals in pdf, hopefully this is no different

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
The future is Now!!

My biggest gripe about the mini was the lack of digital manuals in pdf, hopefully this is no different

Every modern electronic product made should offer a free pdf.

Also, as for the NG Mini not providing any kind of warranty whatsoever is sketch. But, hey, that kind of thinking sunk Forever 21. Treat customers like poo, and they'll vote against you with their wallets.

Gaoh

New Challenger

Also, as for the NG Mini not providing any kind of warranty whatsoever is sketch. But, hey, that kind of thinking sunk Forever 21. Treat customers like poo, and they'll vote against you with their wallets.

Luckily I got mine through amazon, I did get a defective unit and managed to get one swapped out overnight, the thing that sucked was that they just slapped a shipping label to the box and sent it as is, swapped devices, kept the extra stickers/cables, never thought about the actual warranty from snk, granted from the current price is asking, kind of a deal.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member

Forever 21? The clothing store that still exists?

Edit: never mind they filed for bankruptcy this week Holy shit

Last edited:

Gaoh

New Challenger
Last edited:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Wonder if they will do those covers in different colours?
If they do and they fit a standard ball top I would love a Red and Blue one for my candy sticks!

Gaoh

New Challenger
they basically stated that the balltop can be replaced without taking the stick apart, so maybe who knows

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Finally I have buy "yellow SNK condom" & cover ball @ WWD

The silicone cover to mask the order of the inverted buttons (ABCD) and protect from perspiration.
Cover ball for more grip, but it can become a problem if the silicone moves...

I will use this Arcade Stick on NVIDIA Shield TV for emulators, but on Nintendo Switch too (if it's possible) for Samurai Spirit 2019 (fingers crossed).