New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

eclypse

Banned
Lol no it wouldnt, imagine a broke ass company like SNK today pulling out this super high powered, encased PC, because that's what they are today, what games would they wow us and steal the market share with? What KOF15? Mai's Titty Bounce FIGHTERS? Hahaha fuck what a delusion.

With something called money from investors.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
You can even connect it to the neo mini.
That pitch is terrible. Almost desperate

LonelyWarbler

Crazed MVS Addict
I was excited until I got to the Neo-Geo mini part. I hope its not just a controller.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
I hope connection to NG mini is just a plus but nothing relevant.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
They should make a boutique, small batch console, that can only be purchased direct from SNK’s website, that costs like $2000 and is more powerful than a playstation 5.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
They should make a boutique, small batch console, that can only be purchased direct from SNK’s website, that costs like $2000 and is more powerful than a playstation 5.
You're thinking too small. It should be over $50,000 and be more powerful than a supercomputer at NASA, capable of coordinating a manned probe to Mars.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
If I replaced the Sega sticker on my PC with an SNK one, I would already have this.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If I replaced the Sega sticker on my PC with an SNK one, I would already have this.

Haha yes as would I. Today the very idea of developing a console with proprietary hardware is a complete joke, were you intent on wasting time and money?

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
I put my bet on a charging-station for smartphones in the form of an AES console!

Setsuna1982

World Her,
A Joycon with the NGP thumbstick. That's all SNK needs to release to get money. Bonus money if they release fighting pads for PS/xbox using the same thumbstick.

Shanadria

New Challenger
I think they will do the same than Capcom: an controller arcade machine with a few games included

-SD-

Camel Slug
I think they will do the same than Capcom: an controller arcade machine with a few games included

This with stick and buttons:

ZMJofYL.jpg

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

HNG64 games I hope. That would at least give a majority of gamers something new to checkout and see some of its games outside of the old FF:WA ps1 port.