New SNK Hardware Twitter Post

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
https://mobile.twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/1157109114914234369

SNK GLOBAL @SAMURAI SHODOWN - Available Now!
@SNKPofficial
A Next-Gen NEOGEO hardware is coming after NEOGEO Mini.
With a modern design and a wonderful play feeling and you can even link it to NEOGEO Mini, the new hardware will provide you a NEOGEO journey that you have never expeirenced.

Stay tuned for more information!
#SNK #NEOGEO

Yoshi

20 Year Member
This smells like SNK’s answer to that ugly ass Capcom dual stick with the CPS2 games built in.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Just give us the fucking neo geo mini we all wanted from the start!

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
images

Galdius

n00b
Sometime ago they announced two new versions of hardware alongside a new Metal Slug.
This is probably connected to that but I also remember SNK saying those new consoles weren't related to the Mini.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
I hope this is not going to be some stupid dock for the Neo Geo Mini. I have a feeling it will be one of those in one form or another.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
I hope this is not going to be some stupid dock for the Neo Geo Mini. I have a feeling it will be one of those in one form or another.
That's my feeling as well. Or some sort of android powered console

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
The fact that they announced a "NeoGeo2" and "NeoGeo3" at the same times, makes me think this going to be another cash grab.

However, it would be really fucking cool if NeoGeo2 was a new console and NeoGeo3 was a new handheld.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
At this point, I'm going to do my best to make no assumptions about this at all. Their announcement is too Engrishy to parse anything from it other than "it's a new thing".

No way in hell this is going to be a true next gen console though. They don't have the money, infrastructure, or marketing to go up against the big three.

Just give me something that plays every legit Neo title with a nice screen, clicky controls, and solid HDMI output and I'm golden. Either a handheld that like the NeoGeo X (but actually good), or a proper bartop.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
At this stage it is really looking like a similar product to the Capcom Home Arcade. I'd be disappointed with that.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Disappointment is the expectation these days, so anything better than that would be... a surprise.

eclypse

Banned
Would be wow if SNK could come out with a system to put the others to shame like in the past but doubt it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Would be wow if SNK could come out with a system to put the others to shame like in the past but doubt it.

Lol no it wouldnt, imagine a broke ass company like SNK today pulling out this super high powered, encased PC, because that's what they are today, what games would they wow us and steal the market share with? What KOF15? Mai's Titty Bounce FIGHTERS? Hahaha fuck what a delusion.