The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Game Lineup:

NEOGEO-Arcade-Stick-Pro_2019_09-20-19_007.jpg

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
No Real Bout games and no Last Blade 1???

Fuck you Neo Geo 2!!!!!!!!!

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Toss KoF '99 for LB1.

*ninja* And SSIV for AoF3!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Did they really need to include KOF'97? What are they thinking!?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
'97 is fantastic.
...to shit on. '97 and '99 are the nadir of the KOF series. They're like 12: an unfinished version of the game that immediately followed. Completely superfluous. And this thing has both '97 and '99! But no Real Bout at all. That's kind of a fucking travesty.

On the plus side, WH2 is a surprising and welcome inclusion. And I'm glad to see SS3. It's also cool to see Ninja Master's make the cut yet again... Surprising considering the lack of commercial impact it had originally. More than any other game in the lineup, that feels like there was an actual Neo fan on the game deciding committee.

Like a lot of others, I would have chosen LB1 over 2, but I get it. To casual fans in particular, 2 probably seems like a fuller game. Oh well.

Overall, I think it's not a bad lineup for being limited to 20 games. Personally, I'd drop '97 and '99 in favor of RB2 and AoF3. I'd have liked FF1 included for historical significance. Which, before you laugh that idea off, is the only real reason I can figure they included AoF1. But otherwise fine. Not perfect, but much better than I think a lot of us were expecting.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
...to shit on. '97 and '99 are the nadir of the KOF series. They're like 12: an unfinished version of the game that immediately followed. Completely superfluous. And this thing has both '97 and '99! But no Real Bout at all. That's kind of a fucking travesty.

I don't think '97 feels at all like '98. For high level players, it's broken. But for me, it's totally fine.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
lol why do they insist on doing the whole "heres like MOST of the series" on these damn things

Just go KOF 94-2003, the entire Sam Spirits Franchise, Entire RB series, LB 1 and 2, Garou, and ship the damn thing!

If you want toss Waku Waku 7 on for some fun

Dumb lineup...hard pass

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Well, this stick is not something I will buy. It looks nothing like any classic NeoGeo product (yeah, they say it looks like a CD pad, but not really, and the button layout is deranged), and the game selection is small and boring IMO.

There are so many nostalgic approaches they could've taken that I think would've excited NeoGeo fans, but they keep making weird, cheap crap instead.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
That’s probably the lineup for the white version.

The red version will have some different games.

And then the black version some other games.

The Hanukkah version will have 26 games instead of 20.

And some of you fucktards will buy all of them.

Almightyburner

Kabuki Klasher
I'mma hold out for the Metal Slug/Blazing Star/Neo Turf Masters collection. It'll have LB1/2 and SS1/2/VS tho. And Blue's Journey. Fucks.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Much as i like snk fighters this plug'n'play joystick is lacking for other genre.No metal slug,pulstar,magician lord,baseball stars 2 etc :scratch: What they thinking when it came to the selection !?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Much as i like snk fighters this plug'n'play joystick is lacking for other genre.No metal slug,pulstar,magician lord,baseball stars 2 etc :scratch: What they thinking when it came to the selection !?

Agreed, It was a hard pass from me before but even if it wasnt then it would be now with that selection.

I get SNK are famous for the fighters but I would want to play some shooters, Puzz bob, top hunter etc.

I imagine they will prob release other versions with shooters etc on to try and milk it more.

But at the end of the day its just a emulation fight stick and I already have one I made with more games on so meh.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Wish real bout made it on there instead of classic FF and AOF. But you know what?

I want this so I can take Ninja Masters and Garou to my friends house. That’s it.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
If its moddable then the game list will be a moot point. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

That's assuming the joystick, buttons, and video/sound output are going to be worth a damn.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Game Lineup:

NEOGEO-Arcade-Stick-Pro_2019_09-20-19_007.jpg

Would have preferred:

1. Art of Fighting 2
2. Fatal Fury – The king of Fighters
3. Fatal Fury Special
4. Garou: Mark of The Wolves
5. Kizuna Encounter
6. Last Blade 2
7. Ninja Master’s
8. Real Bout Fatal Fury
9. Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
10. Samurai Shodown 2
11. Samurai Shodown 4
12. Samurai Shodown 5 Special
13. Sengoku 3
14. The King of Fighters ‘95
15. The King of Fighters ‘98
16. The King of Fighters 2002
17. The King of Fighters 2003
18. World Heroes 2
19. World Heroes 2 Jet
20. World Heroes Perfect

Remove:

• KOF ’97, ’99, 2000 – good, but inferior versions that were improved upon.
• Fatal Fury 3 – I like FF3 a lot, but again an inferior version of Real Bout.
• Art of Fighting – a good game, but over released by SNK and not as refined as its sequel.