Buying games

g4gav

n00b
Well iv bitten the bullet and bought my 1st game for my Mvs system,
KOF99, it’s looks original as the case is opened up and shows a SNK board and also a clear green case. I don’t think iv done bad for 35 pounds,
Just waiting for a turf masters to finish now and see if iv won that.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nice and if I could 'like' this post I would as it seems you've mistaken this place for your Facebook account.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Admittedly I thought this was going to be yet another post trying to circumvent the Market rules. If it was this was a very subtle way to get a conversation going.

Last edited:

g4gav

n00b
Admittedly I thought this was going to be yet another post trying to circumvent the Market rules. If it was this was a very subtle way to get a conversation going.

what's the market rules?

very new to this and haven't had time to read everything yet.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I like it

You should consider starting a YouTube and Paetreon so that we can follow and support your progress on MVS and punctuation journey.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
cynical site man. In your interest to read through some other threads to get a feel for the place. It's not very welcoming or forgiving so continues to slowly die.

g4gav

n00b
cynical site man. In your interest to read through some other threads to get a feel for the place. It's not very welcoming or forgiving so continues to slowly die.

I have kind of noticed that already, I was planing on doing after my retirment and not before. but I might be liked in time (but I doubt it)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

It's the way it is Mike... The forum that is...

I've frequented SJW sites like Sega16, Schmups, Atariage... and they have the same issues....

Older memberbase...

There's time enough to change stuff... that's my honest opinion :D

xROTx

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member

Also could be due to being about a 30 year old niche console.

capnd77

Marked Wolf

I've frequented SJW sites like Sega16, Schmups, Atariage... and they have the same issues....

Older memberbase...

There's time enough to change stuff... that's my honest opinion :D

xROTx

This reminds me of the PCFXforums, the creator of the site had similar comments as he was closing down the forums..

”Fast forward decades later to 2019… the little console that NEC built still holds a special place in my heart but the world is a very different place now. Forums are becoming a thing of the past with the rise of alternative ways to chat….Reddit, Discord, FB Groups, etc… add to the fact that I’ve spent well into the five figure range to keep the site up and running (with ad revenue dwindling year after year) and well… I’m afraid that it is about that time to start closing up shop."

g4gav

n00b
sorry guys, I didn't realise I was causing such a shit storm, I will try my best and search the forum for the answers I need.

I will only ask genuine questions going forward.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

xROTx

This is why I love you bro. I just laughed my ass off.

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
Gav,

Perhaps you'd consider making and uploading and unboxing video to YouTube when all your stuff arrives?

If you could follow that up a few days later with a collection video followed soon after with a "Beginners guide to collecting for Neo Geo in 2019" I think we'd all be happier and more informed.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Stop fucking around with this bullshit and buy a neoSD. You will have access to all the games and wont have to worry about boots and dropping thousands of dollars on carts. Unless inserting individual carts and viewing them on a shelf sounds more enticing than actually playing the games.