Neo Geo Youtube Channels

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
For those interested, a lot of our fellow members create some great and informative Neo Geo focused channels. Members like Neo Alec have some great analysis videos live on youtube and I have seen a few other fans out there releasing consistent content on youtube recently as well.

• Are all of these fans members here?
  • Does anyone else here have a Neo Geo focused channel out there?

There seems to be a decent spread of Neo Geo fan channels for collectors or those who prefer analysis content like myself and I would like to subscribe/support fellow fans. Here’s what I’ve seen so far that is mainly about the neo and gets a decent amount of updates:

Basement Brothers - Analysis/Reviews

NeoGeoNow - News, Retrospectives, Reviews

Glynn R the Gamer G O A T - Neo Collector, General Info

Channels like Game Sack and Bithead1000 are great but they aren't dedicated mostly to the Neo so I didn't include them here to keep the post about neo fans and see what other fan content is out there.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
NeoGeoNow's SamSho history videos are really good. I recently discovered him.

Basement Brothers are also awesome, though I think his decision to review the Neo games in NGH order has not been very rewarding and thus caused him to lose interest.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

Basement Brothers are also awesome, though I think his decision to review the Neo games in NGH order has not been very rewarding and thus caused him to lose interest.
This. Very informative. I wish there was more on the Neo besides some random MJR videos and an old documentary from the 90s

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member

On the other hand, Alec has shown me Top Player's Golf is worth a look. I've been playing it lately because of his video.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I used to love watching videos from snkneogeoman and neo turbo maniac for neo geo gameplay, reviews, and pickups. Sadly they dont really make videos anymore. I do enjoy watching sarumaru since he does cover a good amount of neo geo games.ill definitely check out the videos youve listed above :)

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Well slopes isn't just neo-geo,but he does a good job on the retrospective in general.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
That "Slopes" Metal Slug video was excellent!! You can tell that he has some genuine love for the series. I'm always scouring YouTube for solid Neo Geo content, unfortunately aside from the channels mentioned above good content seems sparse.

Buffi

Zero's Secretary

Yup, especially the Nam video is awesome.
Going through all games seems like a lot of work though, but I am thankful for the ones that exist.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Sorry to bump this. I found this video this morning and recognized the story and the library. Just wanted to share a fellow member’s channel for those interested. I just found this one and gave his channel some thumbs up. Enjoy :buttrock:

Keep up the good work Digs!

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Also including Video Game Esoterica :buttrock: Absolutely fantastic Neo Geo content from awbacon:

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Sorry to bump this. I found this video this morning and recognized the story and the library. Just wanted to share a fellow member’s channel for those interested. I just found this one and gave his channel some thumbs up. Enjoy :buttrock:

Keep up the good work Digs!
You are definitely on the ball when it comes to searching for new Neo content! In all honesty, I don’t really care for my videos, but if someone can get some enjoyment out of them, I’m glad.

Thanks for the share, I appreciate it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You are definitely on the ball when it comes to searching for new Neo content! In all honesty, I don’t really care for my videos, but if someone can get some enjoyment out of them, I’m glad.

You're outside of the normal sub 10min video but I enjoyed listening to your opinions of each of your games amongst other things.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member

I liked the video Digmac. You talked about what the games meant to you and how good you think the game actually is. I gave you a sub, like to support my Neo homies. Not to pry but you kept mentioning your health. I just hope you are getting the treatment you need, Take care bro.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i really liked your vid as well Digmac. Had already subscribed to the channel before, but gave the new video a like and a full watch through!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
i really liked your vid as well Digmac. Had already subscribed to the channel before, but gave the new video a like and a full watch through!

Agreed! I thought it was great, man. I love personal stories like this, and your passion for the Neo (despite your youth) is infectious!

I've often thought about creating a YouTube channel with the obscene amount of content I've created for my website. After re-working the entire site into being Neo and SNK centric, I might begin to look into that. I do a lot of script writing and video editing for my day job, though, so I don't know if YouTube content creation is something I want to do in my free time. I do love writing, though, so my website usually fits the bill.

Last edited:

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

I had looked at you're video of: "Neo Geo AES - Collecting Tips, Pricing Info, My Collection" before i joined the forums. It is not just enjoyable but gives information at the same time.
Not just, yeah this is super rare and super fun. But a background on how you got each game, what you like etc.

Good stuff Digmac, keep it coming.

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Yeah Video Game Esoterica isn’t really Neo Geo focused but the videos are very enjoyable

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I appreciate all the kind words guys. I’m glad that I can make something that other people get some enjoyment out of.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I appreciate all the kind words guys. I’m glad that I can make something that other people get some enjoyment out of.

I didn't know you made videos but I spent way too much time streaming them to my TV today.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I can't recommend shoryugame enough for the lore info.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
I can't recommend shoryugame enough for the lore info.

Agreed! I like the detail in this guy's videos. His voice is a little hard to listen to (language barrier and all) at times, but the content is great. In a Benimaru video he did, I found out that, technically, Beni is the winner of the most of the cannon KOF games. lol

Shmuppy

Banned

Really nice to see only Japanese carts. Power Flying Disc jp would be a dream for me. US carts/cases look so boring.