Thread: Neo Geo Youtube Channels

-餓狼伝説弟子-

Neo Geo Youtube Channels

For those interested, a lot of our fellow members create some great and informative Neo Geo focused channels. Members like Neo Alec have some great analysis videos live on youtube and I have seen a few other fans out there releasing consistent content on youtube recently as well.

• Are all of these fans members here?
    • Does anyone else here have a Neo Geo focused channel out there?

There seems to be a decent spread of Neo Geo fan channels for collectors or those who prefer analysis content like myself and I would like to subscribe/support fellow fans. Hereís what Iíve seen so far that is mainly about the neo and gets a decent amount of updates:

Basement Brothers - Analysis/Reviews

NeoGeoNow - News, Retrospectives, Reviews

Glynn R the Gamer G O A T - Neo Collector, General Info

Channels like Game Sack and Bithead1000 are great but they aren't dedicated mostly to the Neo so I didn't include them here to keep the post about neo fans and see what other fan content is out there.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Lasso Champion

NeoGeoNow's SamSho history videos are really good. I recently discovered him.

Basement Brothers are also awesome, though I think his decision to review the Neo games in NGH order has not been very rewarding and thus caused him to lose interest.

Cholecystectomy Required.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post

Basement Brothers are also awesome, though I think his decision to review the Neo games in NGH order has not been very rewarding and thus caused him to lose interest.
    This. Very informative. I wish there was more on the Neo besides some random MJR videos and an old documentary from the 90s
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

Genam's Azami Sharpener

On the other hand, Alec has shown me Top Player's Golf is worth a look. I've been playing it lately because of his video.

Over Top Auto Mechanic

I used to love watching videos from snkneogeoman and neo turbo maniac for neo geo gameplay, reviews, and pickups. Sadly they dont really make videos anymore. I do enjoy watching sarumaru since he does cover a good amount of neo geo games.ill definitely check out the videos youve listed above

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Geese's Right Hand Man

Well slopes isn't just neo-geo,but he does a good job on the retrospective in general.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
    Wii U:Progearspec

NEST Puppet

That "Slopes" Metal Slug video was excellent!! You can tell that he has some genuine love for the series. I'm always scouring YouTube for solid Neo Geo content, unfortunately aside from the channels mentioned above good content seems sparse.

Crazed MVS Addict

Yup, especially the Nam video is awesome.
    Going through all games seems like a lot of work though, but I am thankful for the ones that exist.

New Challenger

ScarletSprites

NEST Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Teluin View Post
    ScarletSprites
    Yup Scarlett Sprites is a solid channel, you can tell that he's passionate about the console.

Thread Information