Current Events According to Neo Geo

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I watched all of the videos in your series so far, Neo Alec. Just because you aren't getting Metal Jesus level views doesn't mean they aren't appreciated. Hopefully you'll make more in the future.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Thanks for the encouragement, guys.

Your monotone narration of Riding Hero's god awful story mode is worth the price of entry alone! :keke:

Also, your explanation of what ASO II stands for is very informative.

I think your reviews are great Alec. I hope you find the motivation to continue.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
My main motivation when I started the series was that my two brothers and I were starting a channel together. We thought that it was too late for any of us to go it alone and we'd be better off together.

Since then, one of them never posted his first video, though I was over at his place at least three times to help capture footage. Then the other brother basically dropped out because the first brother did. So that makes me the last one to quit. I was really motivated by the idea of starting a gaming channel together.

You really had to start your channel at least a couple years sooner than we did if you want a decent level of subs and views. Youtube has gotten very crowded.

I moved to a new house right after completing the Mutation Nation video. That was the original reason for the break. The amount of time it takes to make one video is insane, so I'm looking for ways to speed up the process if I go forward.

Also, I'm not thrilled about reviewing King of the Monsters. There's quite a bit to cover and I don't like playing the game.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Crystalis:

crys1.gif

Last edited: